Close

Page 79 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I got a nice yellow blanket in the mail today, but have no idea how I got it. I figure I won it because the box said it was from Arrowhead Promotions, which is like an ePrize. There was nothing at all in the box besides the blanket. Anyone know what sweeps it might be from??
    Sorry-wish I could help...but Congrats !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I got a nice yellow blanket in the mail today, but have no idea how I got it. I figure I won it because the box said it was from Arrowhead Promotions, which is like an ePrize. There was nothing at all in the box besides the blanket. Anyone know what sweeps it might be from??
    Found it!! I had forgotten about this!

Dawn Hoke,

Sealy is Bed Buddies with lots of people. But we don't just let anyone score, which is why we're pumped to tell you you're an OFFICIAL winner in the Sealy?® Bed Buddies Sweepstakes! It may have been the way you moved your computer mouse all over our sweepstakes entry form. Or maybe it was the way your eyes gazed up and down our Facebook wall.

From now on we're BBF's: Bed Buddies Forever, which is why we're sending you a FREE fleece throw. You can thank us later.

We want you to be completely satisfied, so if you have any additional questions please see the Official Rules for prize details or contact [email protected].

And remember, whatever you do in bed, Sealy supports it.

XOXOX,
    - Sealy?® Bed Buddies
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Novice

Status

I got that blanket too, mine is gray and really soft.

I've had a good run of luck lately-First Prize Winner of the Eat, Play & Sail Away Sweepstakes??”celebrating the 40th birthdays of STOUFFER??™S?® Lasagna and UNO?®.
    WHAT YOU POTENTIALLY WON:
    Your prize provides a year??™s worth of family fun, including:
    ?· STOUFFER??™S?® Lasagna for a Year (26 coupons for a free (up to $8.99) STOUFFER??™S Family Size entr?e)
    ?· 4-game Mattel Prize Pack (UNO Roboto?„? Game, UNO?® Card Game, UNO H20?® Game and Phase 10?® Card Game)
    I also won a $10 walmart gc and diapers coupon at a twitter party , a quiznos gc for doing a caption on twitter, a rt win from AXE body spray and won a baby mat from the #momsandbrands party
    Oh! And my Ipod touch I won from mike and ikes came last week. I also won one of the Kmart fab 15 prizes (furreal friends cookie puppy) A case of Sambazon Juice,

And sort of funny and random I won the grand prize in http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/harold...umar-giveaway/
    One Grand Prize Winner Will Receive:
    ??? "Holiday Munchies" Red 12-Can Cooler
    ??? Round Classic Waffle Maker
    ??? 6-inch Light Up Christmas Tree Rocket Lamp with Multi Color LED Lights
    ??? Christmas Tree Snow Globe
    ??? Christmas Tree 1 GB USB
    ??? Green Pearlescent BPA-free Water Bottle
    ??? Mens "Taking Christmas to new highs" T-shirt
    ??? Wind Up Toy Waffle Bot

Novice

Status

Also, I am totally jealous of the waterpik win Minister's Wife. I need to get back on doing my blogs. I put all of them in a google bookmarks folder to remember to do daily retweets.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by shsc82 View Post
    I got that blanket too, mine is gray and really soft.

I've had a good run of luck lately-First Prize Winner of the Eat, Play & Sail Away Sweepstakes??”celebrating the 40th birthdays of STOUFFER??™S?® Lasagna and UNO?®.
    WHAT YOU POTENTIALLY WON:
    Your prize provides a year??™s worth of family fun, including:
    ?· STOUFFER??™S?® Lasagna for a Year (26 coupons for a free (up to $8.99) STOUFFER??™S Family Size entr?e)
    ?· 4-game Mattel Prize Pack (UNO Roboto?„? Game, UNO?® Card Game, UNO H20?® Game and Phase 10?® Card Game)
    I also won a $10 walmart gc and diapers coupon at a twitter party , a quiznos gc for doing a caption on twitter, a rt win from AXE body spray and won a baby mat from the #momsandbrands party
    Oh! And my Ipod touch I won from mike and ikes came last week. I also won one of the Kmart fab 15 prizes (furreal friends cookie puppy) A case of Sambazon Juice,

And sort of funny and random I won the grand prize in http://www.nextmovie.com/blog/harold...umar-giveaway/
    One Grand Prize Winner Will Receive:
    ??? "Holiday Munchies" Red 12-Can Cooler
    ??? Round Classic Waffle Maker
    ??? 6-inch Light Up Christmas Tree Rocket Lamp with Multi Color LED Lights
    ??? Christmas Tree Snow Globe
    ??? Christmas Tree 1 GB USB
    ??? Green Pearlescent BPA-free Water Bottle
    ??? Mens "Taking Christmas to new highs" T-shirt
    ??? Wind Up Toy Waffle Bot
    Wow!! You don't play around!! Congrats!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Won a coupon for a free Larabar from the Larabar Very Large Sweeps

Teacher

Status

Whoa!! Forget to check here for a few days and things explode!! Congrats you guys. Those are some great wins!! It's always so exciting to see what other people get. I feel like I am winning vicariously!! LOL!!

Novice

Status

*****Update********

So I have been in touch on and off with the promoter over the past few months. They are awaiting for a Kawasaki to sign off delivery for all 9 1st prize winners. ETA of the motorbike end of this month

Soon as I receive it will post the pics guys
    Last edited by cheekymunkky; 02-16-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: update

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by cheekymunkky View Post
    HI guys! well I am speechless! got a call yesterday from Orbit the promoter for Monster kawasaki sweeps to tell me I am a grand prize winner of nine!!!!!
    I get to select from a ATV to a 4x4 to a motocycle so i went for the Ninja 1000. 12k prize!!!!

WOW!!! Post more details and pics!!

Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by cheekymunkky View Post
    HI guys! well I am speechless! got a call yesterday from Orbit the promoter for Monster kawasaki sweeps to tell me I am a grand prize winner of nine!!!!!
    I get to select from a ATV to a 4x4 to a motocycle so i went for the Ninja 1000. 12k prize!!!!
    Gonna celebrate with you!! Whoo Hoo!!!