Close

Page 149 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2319
    Guru

Status

Wow! That is great! Congratulations Dawn! And congrats to everyone who has won. I keep forgetting about this thread!
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congrats Dawn !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Congrats Deb (WOW!!!) and Peter!

I got a letter today that I had won the following:

Quaker State Defy Sweepstakes
    Grand Prize consists of: a trip for one winner and one (1) adult guest to watch the stock-car race on October 12, and the stock-car race on October 13, in Charlotte, NC with VIP treatment and garage and pit tour. In addition, winner will participate in a ride along with Dale Earnhardt Jr. in Charlotte on or about October 15, 2012. The trip package consists of: roundtrip, coach class air transportation for two people from a major U.S. gateway airport near winner's residence to Charlotte Douglas International Airport and from Charlotte Douglas International Airport; ground transportation (up to a maximum of $250) in Charlotte; meals for two (up to a maxmum of $400) in Charlotte; three laps with Dale Earnhardt Jr. around the Charlotte Motor Speedway on October 15 (for winner only and subject to Mr. Earnhardt's availability); two (2) autographed pairs of skull gloves; pit and garage tours; Q&A with Dale Earnhardt Jr., a meet and greet with Dale Earnhart Jr. with autograph and photography opportunity (subject to Mr. Earnhardt's availability); two (2) tickets to NASCAR Hall of Fame; three (3) night's standard hotel accomodation (standard room, double occupancy) DVD of elements of the Grand Prize trip; and VIP swag bag for winner and guest.

Total approximate retail value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $12,900!!!!!!!
    That's Huge! & Welcome back! I'm heading to Charlotte Motor Speedway next Thursday for my Richard Petty trip, but yours is much better. Want to trade. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Peter Pumpkin; 09-06-2012 at 06:03 PM.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    That's Huge! & Welcome back! I'm heading to Charlotte Motor Speedway next Thursday for my Richard Petty trip, but yours is much better. Want to trade. :rolleyes:
    Thank you! Have fun on your trip! I want to trade trips with jammom!!

I'm thinking that this win may not be the best thing for me. I have applied for disability and I think it counts toward your income. I don't know what to do!!!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Thank you! Have fun on your trip! I want to trade trips with jammom!!

I'm thinking that this win may not be the best thing for me. I have applied for disability and I think it counts toward your income. I don't know what to do!!!!
    My trip isn't really for me either. My brother-in-law is the one who is going to drive the race car. As to your disability, I'm on SSI disability and was told as long as there is no cash over $700.00 won then you're OK. I called Social Security about this problem for my Disney trip win. There was a $250 gift card involved and I was worried about it so I called Social Security and was told to have fun. Based on your description of the trip, I think you might be OK. But still, I don't know everything or the kind of disability you're going on. The worry and anxiety over this can be overwhelming. It was for me, but with medication and family I somehow got through it. I hope this helps some and I didn't just make you feel worse.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    My trip isn't really for me either. My brother-in-law is the one who is going to drive the race car. As to your disability, I'm on SSI disability and was told as long as there is no cash over $700.00 won then you're OK. I called Social Security about this problem for my Disney trip win. There was a $250 gift card involved and I was worried about it so I called Social Security and was told to have fun. Based on your description of the trip, I think you might be OK. But still, I don't know everything or the kind of disability you're going on. The worry and anxiety over this can be overwhelming. It was for me, but with medication and family I somehow got through it. I hope this helps some and I didn't just make you feel worse.
    You helped me a great deal--thank you!!
    On my trip, I think I'm going to take my son. I will have to ride in the racecar though--it says only the winner can do it!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Novice

Status

amazing fantastic wins! keep up the winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher

Status

WhooooooHoooo!! Way to go Deb & Dawn on the trip wins!! That is awesome!! I am so happy for both of you!!

Pssst....share some of that mojo would you please!!?? LOL!!

Apprentice

Status

Congratulations Rebate Queen and Jammon and all the other winners.

The Holy Master

Status

From the Ziploc IWG!

Congratulations! Your note is an instant winner. We'll be sending you a $25 gift card.

Thanks for submitting your note. You've been entered for a chance to win up to $20,000 in Box Tops for your school. Your note will be added to the gallery within 24 to 48 hours. Be sure to come back and share it with friends.