Close

Page 130 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2319
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congratulations! You are a winner in the Sea Best Get Grilling Giveaway! Please reply to this email with the mailing address to which you would like your gift card sent as well as if you prefer a Lowe's or Home Depot gift card and we will get it in the mail. Expect to receive it within 3-4 weeks from when you respond.
    The sweeps-
    Enter for a chance to win one of (3) $300 home improvement gift cards
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Congratulations! You are a winner in the Sea Best Get Grilling Giveaway! Please reply to this email with the mailing address to which you would like your gift card sent as well as if you prefer a Lowe's or Home Depot gift card and we will get it in the mail. Expect to receive it within 3-4 weeks from when you respond.
    The sweeps-
    Woohooo!! Congrats Deb--that's a good one!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Extra-Guru

Status

Just received a package from TDS Telecommunications Corp. with letter stating, "Congratulations on winning a sleeve of Titleist Golf Balls in the Facebook Father's Day Contest sponsored by TDS Telecommunications Corp. for Business! Your golf balls are enclosed." I like to golf, but haven't in years due to illness. Maybe someday I'll be able to use them or I'll give them to an old golfing buddy.

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    The sweeps-
    Very cool! Awesome win! By the way I like my steaks medium. :chees:

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    Just received a package from TDS Telecommunications Corp. with letter stating, "Congratulations on winning a sleeve of Titleist Golf Balls in the Facebook Father's Day Contest sponsored by TDS Telecommunications Corp. for Business! Your golf balls are enclosed." I like to golf, but haven't in years due to illness. Maybe someday I'll be able to use them or I'll give them to an old golfing buddy.
    Congrats!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Novice

Status

I haven't posted here in a while.. but I've won:

$7 coupon for Diamond Candles

$70 Calvin Klein purse

$200 set of skincare products from Clarins

$10 Lowes e-gift card

pair of socks from Hanes

I think that's it!

Extra-Guru

Status

Unfortunately, after going through the process creating the mugs and trying to figure out why the site wouldn't accept my shipping address I found out that the sweeps was for Aussies only and they don't ship to the USA. Maybe I'll get lucky and in the spirit of good international relationships they'll send them anyway.
    UPDATE: How's this for super cool!!! Mini Box Australia sent me a code to get two coolie cup like photo wraps instead of the mugs from their US site. The US Mini Box site doesn't have mugs and the wraps are listed as the same price as the mugs. They went through the trouble of hooking me up on a win that I wasn't even technically allowed to win. To top it off the Australian site is going to reimburse me for any shipping cost I might incur.

The Holy Master

Status

UPDATE: How's this for super cool!!! Mini Box Australia sent me a code to get two coolie cup like photo wraps instead of the mugs from their US site. The US Mini Box site doesn't have mugs and the wraps are listed as the same price as the mugs. They went through the trouble of hooking me up on a win that I wasn't even technically allowed to win. To top it off the Australian site is going to reimburse me for any shipping cost I might incur.
    Wow---that's great!

The Holy Master

Status

You've just wonDigital prize of $25 Concert Cash® in the

Bud Light Amplify Your Summer Game!

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    You've just wonDigital prize of $25 Concert Cash® in the

Bud Light Amplify Your Summer Game!
    I won same thing. First play. Congrats to us.