Close

Page 202 of 232 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2319
    Extra-Guru

Status

Snickers Super Bowl Satisfaction Sweeps

I must have won at least 10 Snickers Bars on this sweeps already. Win almost every day. Lost count.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congrats Peter ! I've won 4 (play now & again )

Dear Deborah,
    We are writing regarding your entry in the Freebizmag/Synapse Magazine Giveaway (Sports Illustrated), sponsored by SynapseConnect, Inc.
    We’re happy to share that your entry was chosen by our company (an independent agent of the sponsor) and deemed one of five hundred (500) potential Grand Prize Winners. Congratulations!
    The Prize you have won, pending confirmation of your eligibility, is a 1-year subscription to Sports Illustrated Magazine & SI Extra eNewsletter.

Cool-hardly entered this & hubby will like this-another yr added to the yr I won not to long ago
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Teacher

Status

I finally won a Snicker's bar! Also won a bag of Beggin' Strips (one of my puppy's favorites) from Kroger!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Hello!

Congratulations! You are a Third Prize winner in the Hulu Entertainment Sweepstakes! You entered by going online to www.hulu.com/holidays (the “Web Site”) and followed the on-screen directions to complete and submit the online entry form between November 15, 2013 and December 25, 2013.

You have won one (1) month of Hulu Plus! Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $7.99!
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Got a free coupon in the mail from Annie's Homegrown's Holiday sweeps-a coupon for the new family size frozen entrees (up to $16)-nice surprise

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Dear Deborah ,

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Coke Zero™ FanCam Chick-fil-Aź Bowl Sweepstakes! You've won a Chick-fil-Aź cow calendar, which has an approximate retail value of $6. Congratulations!

I only entered this a couple times-hopefully it has some good coupons !

Novice

Status

I have 2 of this year's calendars. This month's coupon is for free soup. There are a couple for a free drink. June's offer is for a free milkshake. There is also one for a free entree and side item, and another for a free entree of the voter's choice (people voted online and I think the chicken sandwich won). My mother-in-law gets us these calendars for the card and we usually use every offer.

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Dear Deborah ,

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Coke Zero™ FanCam Chick-fil-Aź Bowl Sweepstakes! You've won a Chick-fil-Aź cow calendar, which has an approximate retail value of $6. Congratulations!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Thanx April-none of these by me in IL & they just opened 1 down the street here.I made this our 1st lunch when we moved back to UT cuz I missed them-LOL

Learner

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Dear Deborah ,

I've bought these before, the cows are cute and usually you get a free something each month. Good win.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

I tagged we3kings on FB & we won a prize from Dentek !