Close

Page 49 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Novice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    Won a free Tonys Pizza from Tonys 99 days ofmore iwg.
    Congrats! I have had no luck with this game

The Holy Master

Status

I'm so over my dry spell lately!!!

I'm so tired of seeing this:
    Sorry,
    you are not an instant winner??¦

I'm going on a month now with nothing and seeing as how I sweep for 2-4 hours a day---that's a LONG time!!!

WAAAAAA!!!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Novice

Status

just got this-I think I only entered once or twice, I think it was a daily or weekly sweeps? Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner of the “Nutritious Meets Delicious” Sweepstakes you entered at milksweeps.com. As winner, you will be receiving an X-Box 360!

In the next few days you will be receiving an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release in the mail that must be notarized and returned within 14 days before we can send you your prize. If we do not receive the signed affidavit in that time period, you will forfeit your prize.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by shsc82 View Post
    just got this-I think I only entered once or twice, I think it was a daily or weekly sweeps? Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner of the ???Nutritious Meets Delicious??? Sweepstakes you entered at milksweeps.com. As winner, you will be receiving an X-Box 360!

In the next few days you will be receiving an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release in the mail that must be notarized and returned within 14 days before we can send you your prize. If we do not receive the signed affidavit in that time period, you will forfeit your prize.
    Nice-Congrats !!!
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

just got this-I think I only entered once or twice, I think it was a daily or weekly sweeps? Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner of the “Nutritious Meets Delicious” Sweepstakes you entered at milksweeps.com. As winner, you will be receiving an X-Box 360!

Wow!! Way to go!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I'm so over my dry spell lately!!!

I'm so tired of seeing this:
    Sorry,
    you are not an instant winner…

I'm going on a month now with nothing and seeing as how I sweep for 2-4 hours a day---that's a LONG time!!!

WAAAAAA!!!!
    I've just been playing randomly & winning here & there,mostly entering the dailies
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Novice

Status

I mainly enter the IWG and do the dailies, weeklies, one time entries here and there, I am pretty consistent with the winit. and lucky breaks ones too though. Need more hours in the day or something!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    I've just been playing randomly & winning here & there,mostly entering the dailies
    I've been entering EVERYTHING...EVERYDAY!! UGHHH!! That's why I'm so frustrated!!!

Novice

Status

Ugh, I've been there, Hopefully you get something soon! I had like a 4 month dry spell the end of last year that was broken by the ps3 move system from coca cola! Hopefully your dryspell is broken by a big win! I have yet to get anything huge (biggest win was a $500 gc) but one day I will get that tv or big check!

The Holy Master

Status

Ugh, I've been there, Hopefully you get something soon! I had like a 4 month dry spell the end of last year that was broken by the ps3 move system from coca cola! Hopefully your dryspell is broken by a big win! I have yet to get anything huge (biggest win was a $500 gc) but one day I will get that tv or big check!
    Thanks! I hope so too!