Close

Status
    Default Only In Wisconsin (and my bad legs *LOL*)

As you all know, if you watch the news for the country, Wisconsin got NAILED with sleet, then freezing rain, etc...
    Yes I did not have fun ~

Going to work, I thought "Oh cool, this ice stuff comes off pretty easy", however I can not mention the phrases/words I used this morning when I got off work (more colorful than than the snow and ice ). It was frozen solid on my windows, a real bear to scrape. Needless to say the only door that "WOULD NOT OPEN" was my driver door. Now I had a dilema on my hands.(glad I filled my tank up as far as I could without it leaking out) How do I get into my car and drive 1.5 miles to my house. After 30 minutes (car still running), I decided to try to go in from the passenger door. I had a heck of a time getting my left leg on the driver side and my dairy~aire. Now my right leg was not co-operating and I was in a position that I could not get back out. I ended up calling Don and tell him I was was half way into the driver seat and as soon as I got my breath would get the other leg over and be home. Thank God he was ready to come out as I pulled in the driveway. I drove home with my left foot. Don did manage to get the driver door open but I could not get my leg over and proceeded to get out the way I went in (passenger door) however I couldn't get my left leg over. I almost had to slide out of the car with Don's help. It wasn't funny but looking back it would have been even funnier if I had been stopped by the police.

HUMOR ONLY FROM A TRUE WISCONSINITE

The ground hog may say early spring
    however
    He also has informed us in Wisconsin
    That we are on our own LOL
    Last edited by Raeja; 02-06-2019 at 06:24 AM.

Status

I am sick of the ICE STORMS ~ Schoools are closed again ~ I thought the glare ice the night before was bad but last night was worse. I actually took my cane with me. What was even funnier was another lady (much smaller than me) was going to try to come across the parking lot and help me over the ice and almost fell on her butt. I told her it would be safer if she didn't try *LOL* Lots of people ended on the ground. Parking lot was much better this morning but roads were worse ~ we have rain right now and more ice storms later today