Close

Page 160 of 232 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2319
    Apprentice

Status

Won $5.00 gift code to Dominos form Shoprunner iwg and won 100.00 in powerball play the other night.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I just see a red x in a box?
    I see it-hmm...
    Anyways-I won a pair of Keds from Taylor Swift's sweeps
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Extra-Guru

Status

I won 2 movie tickets in the Coke, twist, Text, and Win IWG and a Twix Bar in the Twix Exclusive Experience IWG!!
    Just won more Twix!
    I just won a small prize in the Coke Merry Minutes IWG!

Free 1.25 Liter Sparkling Coupon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    Won $5.00 gift code to Dominos form Shoprunner iwg and won 100.00 in powerball play the other night.
    Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    I see it-hmm...
    Wow! Congrats Everyone.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    I see it-hmm...
    Congrats!

I won a $20 Visa in the Coke-Twist, Text, and Win last night! (Henry's account)
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Just got this message:

Hi Lois,

Congratulations! You've been selected as one of 65 winners of the new book, "Scarlet Says Good-Bye," by Christine Thompson. We'll be sending your free copy of the book within the next few weeks.

If you decide to post about your thoughts on the book, please remember it is very important that you disclose that it was provided by UnitedHealthcare through MyInsite.

Thanks for your participation!

Your friends at MyInsite
    Looks like we have had lots of wins here. Congratulations everyone!! Some pretty neat stuff!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    Just got this message:

Looks like we have had lots of wins here. Congratulations everyone!! Some pretty neat stuff!
    congrats Lois!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Extra-Guru

Status

Got I call today from Bud Light telling me I won the Bud Light UFC Flyaway Sweepstakes.

Sweepstakes Prizes:
    Grand Prizes (355): A trip for two to attend a UFC Event. The event you attend depends on the entry period in which you win. Each trip includes airfare to Las Vegas, a two-night hotel stay, a Bud Light/UFC gift bag, tickets to the UFC Fight and access to Bud Light sponsored events. (ARV: $1,235)

This is short timeline trip. She said something about the 29th and that I'll get the info in a email. I would think the value would be more, but I'm sure Bud Light is the owner of the hotel and event so there would be no cost to them. We'll see. I've never been west of Wisconsin before and never flew before this year. Now I'll have three trips in one year under my belt. How amazing is that and it wouldn't have happen if it wasn't for everybody who runs and post to this site. Thank You.
    Last edited by Peter Pumpkin; 12-04-2012 at 02:29 PM.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    Got I call today from Bud Light telling me I won the Bud Light UFC Flyaway Sweepstakes.

Sweepstakes Prizes:
    Grand Prizes (355): A trip for two to attend a UFC Event. The event you attend depends on the entry period in which you win. Each trip includes airfare to Las Vegas, a two-night hotel stay, a Bud Light/UFC gift bag, tickets to the UFC Fight and access to Bud Light sponsored events. (ARV: $1,235)

This is short timeline trip. She said something about the 29th and that I'll get the info in a email. I would think the value would be more, but I'm sure Bud Light is the owner of the hotel and event so there would be no cost to them. We'll see. I've never been west of Wisconsin before and never flew before this year. Now I'll have three trips in one year under my belt. How amazing is that and it won't have happen if it wasn't for everybody who runs and post to this site. Thank You.
    Wow!! You have been very lucky! Congrats!

I have been trying to win that one to take my son. There are a lot of prizes--maybe I'll still have a chance!
    Last edited by rebate queen; 12-04-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Extra-Guru

Status

PromoTrak wants to let you know that you are the lucky winner of
    our Hitman: Absolution Game Giveaway!

Congratulations! You are a winner in the HITMAN: ABSOLUTION Bus Tour Game Giveaway. You have won a copy of "Hitman: Absolution" video game!

To redeem your prize please contact Eric at [email protected] and confirm your shipping address and game format (PS3 or Xbox). To be eligible for this prize you must respond within 14 days from today.

Congratulations on being a winner and thanks so much for entering our sweepstakes!

Best,

Eric

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post

Sweepstakes Prizes:

This is short timeline trip. She said something about the 29th and that I'll get the info in a email. I would think the value would be more, but I'm sure Bud Light is the owner of the hotel and event so there would be no cost to them. We'll see. I've never been west of Wisconsin before and never flew before this year. Now I'll have three trips in one year under my belt. How amazing is that and it wouldn't have happen if it wasn't for everybody who runs and post to this site. Thank You.

WOW-quite a streak you've got goin'-Congrats ! (I posted under the sweeps that Steph from FB posted she won also) I love seeing winners & try to post sweeps that are worthwhile.Enjoy all your wins !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill