Close

Page 144 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2319
    Apprentice

Status

Self Win - Pirate's Booty Age White Cheddar -

You Have Been Chosen to Receive a Case of Kettle Brand's 30th Birthday Flavors

Kettle Brand® has randomly selected you as 1 of 5,000
    winners of our exclusive sneak peak of Limited Batch flavors
    celebrating our 30th Birthday. That's right, you are one of the
    first lucky fans to get your hands on our favorite flavors we
    brought back out of retirement. You can eat them all by yourself if you must, but birthday parties are more fun with a crowd, so go ahead and invite your friends and family. By eating these limited batch flavors, you're honoring 30 years of great-tasting chips made with all natural ingredients.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post

brought back out of retirement. You can eat them all by yourself if you must, but birthday parties are more fun with a crowd, so go ahead and invite your friends and family. By eating these limited batch flavors, you're honoring 30 years of great-tasting chips made with all natural ingredients.
    Yay---Congrats!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Novice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ladysteeler View Post

Good win!

Novice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    It's good that you took a break from sweeps and there's no shame in it. It can be very tiring and demanding filling everything out. Sometimes I get really frustrated when I don't get all the daily entries in. I'm trying and succeeding somewhat in not letting this bother me. You just needed a break, but I'm glad you're back!
    Agreed, I took a 6 month break and ready to get back in the swing of things too!
    Peter Pumpkin If you use firefox you can use a addon called autofill forms just search for it within tools and addons. this will nearly always fill in everything for you with one click. feel free to message if you need further info.

Oh yeah won a Zippo Lighter from Black and Mild

Congrats on all the wins looks like everyone is on fire lately

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

I know I step back & take a break from the sweeps now & again-sometimes it's the IWG's,sometimes dailies,whatever...I think we all go thru burnout now & again-esp if I'm not winning
    OK,IWG's been good to me lately-
    Cat food & M&M earbuds yesterday & so far a Zippo from Marlboro & finally won pens from Uniball today...
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Extra-Guru

Status

Congratulations, you just won a sample of DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE. To bad I have no need for it.

and won

Dear Peter:

CONGRATULATIONS! As you already know your entry in the 2012 US Open evian Promotion has been selected as an Instant Winner and you have won:

AN EVIAN BABY TEE.

Novice

Status

Congrats Guys, on the wins!

Won myself a grill got the email today,
    Congratulations! You have been selected as a George Foreman® Back to School Sweepstakes winner and the recipient of a George Foreman® Grill with included Bun Warmer (GR15BWI), courtesy of George Foreman® Cooking.

Please e-mail your name, complete mailing address, and phone number to **email removed** and we will get your prize into the mail.

Thank you for entering the Back to School Sweepstakes and for being part of the George Foreman® Cooking community!

Extra-Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by cheekymunkky View Post
    Congrats Guys, on the wins!

Won myself a grill got the email today,
    Congratulations! You have been selected as a George Foreman® Back to School Sweepstakes winner and the recipient of a George Foreman® Grill with included Bun Warmer (GR15BWI), courtesy of George Foreman® Cooking.

Please e-mail your name, complete mailing address, and phone number to **email removed** and we will get your prize into the mail.

Thank you for entering the Back to School Sweepstakes and for being part of the George Foreman® Cooking community!

Great win and thanks for the message. Currently use IE and Chrome. Been thinking of trying Firefox.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congrats cheekymunkky-I had a feeling we'd see a winner here
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Extra-Guru

Status

Thank you for participating in the Margaritaville® Brand’s “Mixed Drink Maker” sweepstakes.

Congrats! You have been randomly selected as one of our weekly prize winners. The prize you have won is a Margaritaville® Salt and Lime Tray!

This prize has an Approximate Retail Value of $20.

Your prize will be delivered to the address used on the sweepstakes entry form and should arrive in the next 2-4 weeks.

Thank you again for your participation and congratulations on behalf of Jarden Consumer Solutions.

Fins Up!