Close

Page 141 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2319
    Extra-Guru

Status

Thank you for participating in the Margaritaville® Brand’s “Mixed Drink Maker” sweepstakes.

Congrats! You have been randomly selected as one of our weekly prize winners. The prize you have won is a pair of Margaritaville® Hemisphere Sunglasses!

This prize has an Approximate Retail Value of $80.

Your prize will be delivered to the address used on the sweepstakes entry form and should arrive in the next 2-4 weeks.

Thank you again for your participation and congratulations on behalf of Jarden Consumer Solutions.

Fins Up!

and won

Peter,

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Time Machine Instant Win! You've won a $30 Fandango gift code redeemable for two movie tickets. Please use the promotional code at www.fandango.com to redeem by October 9, 2012.

plus

Congrats to everybody who won stuff.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Dear Deborah Denn,

My name is Cathryn, and I would like to congratulate you on winning the Pirates Booty- Ice Age sweepstakes! I left a voicemail on the number you provided, and I am hoping to confirm your address so that we can get you your prize. Please call/email me back at your earliest convenience.

(1) Grand Prize consisting of a private screening of the movie “Ice Age” for winner and up to 99 guests in a sponsor-specified movie theater in the winner’s area of residence in August 2012. Winner will receive admission to the movie theater for his/herself and up to 99 guests. No transportation, food or beverages are included. If sponsor determines that a movie theater is not available in the winner’s area of residence, or if for any other reason the private screening cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (Maximum ARV: $1,000);
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Novice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Dear Deborah Denn,

My name is Cathryn, and I would like to congratulate you on winning the Pirates Booty- Ice Age sweepstakes! I left a voicemail on the number you provided, and I am hoping to confirm your address so that we can get you your prize. Please call/email me back at your earliest convenience.

(1) Grand Prize consisting of a private screening of the movie “Ice Age” for winner and up to 99 guests in a sponsor-specified movie theater in the winner’s area of residence in August 2012. Winner will receive admission to the movie theater for his/herself and up to 99 guests. No transportation, food or beverages are included. If sponsor determines that a movie theater is not available in the winner’s area of residence, or if for any other reason the private screening cannot be fulfilled, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (Maximum ARV: $1,000);
    Wow what a amazing prize!!! well done you!!!!!!!

Extra-Guru

Status

Dear Deborah Denn,

That's awesome. Your going to be the most popular person in town or wealthier.
    Last edited by Peter Pumpkin; 08-01-2012 at 02:34 AM.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Won a knit beanie for hubby from Marlboro
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

WOW-it's been awhile-
    Hello lucky RIFer! You've won a copy of The Headmaster's Wager by Vincent Lam.

Novice

Status

Won a bag of doggy treats yesterday and a full size bag of kitty food from https://www.pureloveforpets.com/default.aspx

Novice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    Thank you for participating in the Margaritaville® Brand’s “Mixed Drink Maker” sweepstakes.

Congrats! You have been randomly selected as one of our weekly prize winners. The prize you have won is a pair of Margaritaville® Hemisphere Sunglasses!

This prize has an Approximate Retail Value of $80.

Your prize will be delivered to the address used on the sweepstakes entry form and should arrive in the next 2-4 weeks.

Thank you again for your participation and congratulations on behalf of Jarden Consumer Solutions.

Fins Up!

and won

Peter,

We're happy to let you know that you're a winner in the Time Machine Instant Win! You've won a $30 Fandango gift code redeemable for two movie tickets. Please use the promotional code at www.fandango.com to redeem by October 9, 2012.

plus

Congrats to everybody who won stuff.
    Nice win!!!

Apprentice

Status

That is very nice Debbie!

Novice

Status

Wow Deb! That's awesome!

Dear Deborah Denn,