Close

Page 145 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2319
    Novice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pumpkin View Post
    Great win and thanks for the message. Currently use IE and Chrome. Been thinking of trying Firefox.
    Great win! you on a roll! I'm sure Chrome has something like Firefox . makes its so much better!

Jammom - Thanks!

Extra-Guru

Status

Congratulations Peter! You just won a Sweet Bliss-Be-Que apron just for “liking” us on Facebook!

To receive your apron, respond to this email with your preferred delivery address and your phone number. Your phone number will only be used in case your delivery driver needs to reach you.

Once you receive your apron, be sure to post a picture and tag us!

Have a great day!

Sweet Bliss Winery

This is the second apron I won from them.

The Holy Master

Status

Wow--you guys have been winning like crazy!! I love it! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekymunkky View Post
    Agreed, I took a 6 month break and ready to get back in the swing of things too!
    Peter Pumpkin If you use firefox you can use a addon called autofill forms just search for it within tools and addons. this will nearly always fill in everything for you with one click. feel free to message if you need further info.

Oh yeah won a Zippo Lighter from Black and Mild

Congrats on all the wins looks like everyone is on fire lately
    Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    I know I step back & take a break from the sweeps now & again-sometimes it's the IWG's,sometimes dailies,whatever...I think we all go thru burnout now & again-esp if I'm not winning
    OK,IWG's been good to me lately-
    Cat food & M&M earbuds yesterday & so far a Zippo from Marlboro & finally won pens from Uniball today...
    Congratulations, you just won a sample of DUREX PERFORMAX INTENSE. To bad I have no need for it.

and won

Dear Peter:

CONGRATULATIONS! As you already know your entry in the 2012 US Open evian Promotion has been selected as an Instant Winner and you have won:

AN EVIAN BABY TEE.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekymunkky View Post
    Congrats Guys, on the wins!

Won myself a grill got the email today,
    Congratulations! You have been selected as a George Foreman® Back to School Sweepstakes winner and the recipient of a George Foreman® Grill with included Bun Warmer (GR15BWI), courtesy of George Foreman® Cooking.

Please e-mail your name, complete mailing address, and phone number to **email removed** and we will get your prize into the mail.

Thank you for entering the Back to School Sweepstakes and for being part of the George Foreman® Cooking community!
    Thank you for participating in the Margaritaville® Brand’s “Mixed Drink Maker” sweepstakes.

Congrats! You have been randomly selected as one of our weekly prize winners. The prize you have won is a Margaritaville® Salt and Lime Tray!

This prize has an Approximate Retail Value of $20.

Your prize will be delivered to the address used on the sweepstakes entry form and should arrive in the next 2-4 weeks.

Thank you again for your participation and congratulations on behalf of Jarden Consumer Solutions.

Fins Up!
    Congratulations Peter! You just won a Sweet Bliss-Be-Que apron just for “liking” us on Facebook!

To receive your apron, respond to this email with your preferred delivery address and your phone number. Your phone number will only be used in case your delivery driver needs to reach you.

Once you receive your apron, be sure to post a picture and tag us!

Have a great day!

Sweet Bliss Winery

This is the second apron I won from them.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Just won a Zippo Lighter from the Marlboro Chill Off The Grid IWG!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Finally won some candy in the Wrigley's Kinect Sports IWG! I picked Skittles for my son!

Novice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Just won a Zippo Lighter from the Marlboro Chill Off The Grid IWG!
    Nice wins! see your making up for lost time lol

The Holy Master

Status

I started an account for Henry in the Coke Twist, Text, and Win IWG. He won 2 movie tickets the other day.

Just now, he won again, but it wouldn't say what the prize was. Weird, but I hope that's a good sign!!!

This is the email where they normally tell you your prize:

Your information has been received and we are in the process of verifying it.

For now, there's nothing you need to do except check your email in 3 to 4 weeks for an update. If we happen to need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please visit www.coke.com/utc/rules. Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to use the 'Contact Us' section located within the FAQ on www.coke.com/utc.

Congratulations again and please continue to enjoy products of
    The Coca-Cola Company.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

WOW-big prize maybe ??? You got the usual w/ the tickets,right,so that's all I can think is something big !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    WOW-big prize maybe ??? You got the usual w/ the tickets,right,so that's all I can think is something big !
    Yep, they told me what it was with his tickets, my tickets, my soccer ball, and my Live Nation codes. Crossing my fingers that it's the $100 Visa!

The Holy Master

Status

Finally won the Bic Atlantis Pen in the BIC Pen Pals Pen Giveaway IWG!