Close

Page 198 of 232 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2319
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

WOO-HOO-needed a new one !!!

Campbell's Sauces

Angela Kepner, Nancy Dowling Benbow, Carole Zabriskie Tribuzzo, David Lambert, Nicole Becker, Rachel Terran, Debbie Miller Denn, Leanna Grevillius, Erin O'Neal, Lee M Summer: you have been selected as alternate winners, so please private message Campbell's Sauces within the next 48 hours to claim your Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker and Campbell's® Slow Cooker Sauce! If we do not hear from you within the next 48 hours, we will choose another alternate winner.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Dunno why,even tho I posted the sweeps,I didn't like the pg til now...maybe cuz of my demographics (or big mouth)

Hello,

My name is Julia Lee, and I'm with the TV Land marketing department. We noticed that you have been an engaged fan of our new sitcom, premiering next week, Kirstie!

We would like to send you a special gift for being such a great Kirstie fan - just some things to help you enjoy the premiere and even some free full episodes to preview!

If you are interested, we’d like to get this fan kit out to you in time for the premiere on December 4th; and plan on sending it via two–day shipping. Therefore, we would need your full mailing address by tomorrow 11A EST. If you could get it to me by then, that would be great!

And of course, please let me know if you have any questions!
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

This was weird-never got a winning letter like this,but it's legit...free Julienne Peeler
    Hi Debbie

It's Joe from Precision Kitchenware here. Just wanted to say, congratulations! You've won one of our brand new Julienne Peelers. Read below on how to claim your prize. Please note you have until 11/27/2013 11:59 PDT to claim so please be quick!

1) Go to Amazon.com

2) Search for "vegetable peeler"

3) Find our product, we're currently on page 8 and our listing looks like this (click 'display images below' above this email if you cant see the image):

Make sure the brand name is Precision Kitchenware.

4) Click add to cart in the top right (don't worry, you wont have to pay anything!)

4) Click add to cart in the top right (don't worry, you wont have to pay anything!)

5) On the payment page enter the following coupon code for $35 off: XXXXXXXX

6) The coupon will allow you to take advantage of free supersaver delivery meaning you get your prize shipped to your door COMPLETELY FREE!

7) Complete the checkout and wait for your fantastic prize!

Your coupon will expire at midnight on the 27h November 2013. Please be quick to claim your prize!

We at Precision Kitchenware hope you enjoy your prize :-).

Extra-Guru

Status

Congratulations!

You're a potential winner of Baggo Game!

Sincerely,
    Coors Light®

Yeah!!! No phone case this time.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Extra-Guru

Status

Thank you for entering the Dunkin' Rocks Sweepstakes. Congratulations! You have just won one (1) free Music Download Code!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Almost missed this-it was in my Spam folder-
    Dear Deborah,
    Thank you for entering our Say Thanks to Skin giveaway.
    We are pleased to announce that you have won two travel size bottles of AmLactin® product! Now you can take soft skin wherever you go!

I got the Julienne Peeler the other day & the prize from Kirstie is pretty cool-it has 2 martini glasses w/ the logo on them,a shaker & a DVD of the whole 1st season.Also got my Merrell ahoes too-they're perfect for my Autistic son-no laces !

Apprentice

Status

Very nice!!! Keep on Rocking Deb and Peter!
    Absolute Forum: The Best Place On The Net For Free Samples and Great Friends!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

This Precision Kitchenware likes me-

Hi Debbie

It's Joe from Precision Kitchenware here. Just wanted to say, congratulations! You've won one of our 12 packs of silicone baking cups. Read below on how to claim your prize.

Please note you have until 12/04/13 11:59 PDT to claim so please be quick!

1) Go to Amazon.com

2) Search for"silicone cupcake liners"

3) Find our product, we're currently on page “2” and our listing looks like this (click 'display images below' above this email if you cant see the image):
    Make sure the brand name is Precision Kitchenware.

5) On the payment page enter the following coupon code for $35 off: “XXXXXXXX”

6) The coupon will allow you to take advantage of free supersaver delivery meaning you get your prize shipped to your door COMPLETELY FREE!

7) Complete the checkout and wait for your fantastic prize!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Congratulations - you've won a bottle of Sweet Drops from SweetLeaf!
    Hello!
    Congratulations on being a lucky SweetLeaf “Sweet Thanks” contest winner. Please confirm your full name and mailing address by replying to this email. Please allow within 6-8 weeks for your prize to arrive.

Extra-Guru

Status

Congratulations! You've WON!

Prairie Farms 75 Days of Giveaways Daily Offer:

One FREE North Star Frozen Novelty Treat,
    6ct or 12ct Carton, Any Variety
    Your Free Coupon will be mailed to you and should arrive within 7-10 days.
    Thank you for participating!

Sincerely,
    Your Friends at Prairie Farms