http://www.imax.com/content/warcraft...an-sweepstakes
Void in RI

One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive one Trip for him/herself and a guest●● to Los Angeles, CA (ARV $4,030). The “Trip” includes the following: (i) four (4) day/ three (3) consecutive nights hotel accommodations (based on single room, double occupancy, room and tax only) for two (2) people (i.e. winner and guest) in or around Los Angeles, CA; (ii) round trip economy air transportation for two (2) people (i.e. winner and guest) from the major airport nearest winner’s residence+; (iii) ground transportation to/from Los Angeles area airport and hotel+ for two (2) people (i.e. winner and guest); (iv) one (1) $1000 gift card; (v) one (1) tour of IMAX Corporate offices for two (2) people (i.e. winner and guest); (vi) one (1) meet & greet with director Duncan Jones (subject to availability and in the event of unavailability, subject to change) for two (2) people (i.e. winner and guest) and (vii) two (2) theme park tickets to a theme park selected at sole discretion of Sponsor or its designee (ARV $230).
ARV (Approximate Retail Value) of the Grand Prize is $4,030