Close

aabcd2395

Exclamation sample of Joya Style Hair

http://www.joyastylehair.com/store/WsContact.asp

It says that the sample costs $2, but I input my info and it went through fine without paying for it.:confused:

hottmommof2

Our Free Sample offer cost Joya Style Hair $2.00 each to be sent to each household. We recently have been featured in Hair, Women, Business, Community Magazines/ Newspapers and online FREEBIE websites that have rapidly increased (a few months ago we would sent 50-100 samples a month and now the requests is 500- 3,000 worldwide) our Free Samples request. Sample are NOT to be sent to buyers that have no interest in buying from us and is wasting money. Please browse our website first and then honestly think about if you would like a sample.

Tell us how you heard about us in the comments area and provide a valid mailing address please, or we will NOT send you a sample. Your information will be DELETED and NO sample will be sent to if you do not put the information we request in the comments area!

You missread it it states that it costs them $2 per sample they send out also i suggest looking at their website b/c these are products for people who wear weaves or wigs no sense in signing up for something you have no need for.

aabcd2395

Exclamation

I did not misread it. If you will look on my post it says that the site says $2, and that my request went through without having to pay any money.

And of course it is at everyones discretion to sign up or not sign for these offers.