Close

Super Moderator

Status

Default Free sample bar soap - email

http://www.afeanz.com/want-a-bar-of-soap/

Free Sample Bar Giveaway!
    I am sending this to anyone that might be interested. I have posted it twice on Facebook with only 1 response. I have 60 sample bars of soap to give away, free of charge. Since I don’t have a retail locale, it is difficult for people to see or smell my soap. I will send 1 random sample bar per address to anyone that wants one. There is no catch to this offer! This way you will be able to try my soap and hopefully be a continued customer [🙂]

***IMPORTANT notice about the sample bar giveaway:
    1. You need to let me know if you have any nut allergies as most soaping oils are made from nuts!
    2. I need to know if there is something that you would NOT like to receive, i.e. floral, citrus, etc.
    3. After receiving your soap and having a chance to use it, I would appreciate if you would kindly leave a review on my website about your thoughts on the soap, good or bad (www.afeanz.com)

Again, there is no catch to this offer. I want to get my soap out there and let people try it and really know what handmade soap is like and how well it works.

Please send your request for your free bar, plus address, allergies (important) and the type of smell you don’t like or want to receive to:
    [email protected]
    “Don’t let them tell you what you cannot be.” “Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.”

Super Moderator

Status

June 18, 2016 10:34PM PDT Due to overwhelming response for a free bar of soap, all of my samples are gone. They were on a first come, first serve basis. Just FYI...They were gone in 24 hours. I appreciate everyone asking for one and am in hopes of receiving your continuing business when you are shopping for handmade soap. Thank you again!
    “Don’t let them tell you what you cannot be.” “Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.”