Close

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default Win Free Omaha Steaks-ongoing

http://www.omahasteaks.com/info/Win-Free-Steaks

Enter everyday to win $1,000 Omaha Steaks
    Winners picked quarterly
    Last edited by jammom; 06-22-2015 at 11:31 AM.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Working4myKidz

Thank you.

Misty Ramberg

Thanks For the Info!!! Im ALWAYS Down for the "Sweeps ((Ill Give ithem all a Shot)) I was Never a believer In these Random Sweeps, Untill I won The First thing EVER in My life! I never Even Got notice (No Email, NO Letter in the Mail, NO phone Call) NOTHING! Then A fed~Ex Driver Rings my Bell with a Sealed Folder... When I opened It, There was a Letter With a Note! **WINNER** $150.00 American Express Gift card from a Sweepstakes I did in October. *Shop till You Drop* From Allure.com!
    How perfect 1 week Before Christmas... I couldnt Believe it REALLY Happened to Me! {Lil Secret>I'm 29 and I litterally was Jumping Up and Down} I Get it: To some People $150.00 Might Not Be a lot of Money, But To Myself Being a single Mother of a 11 Year Old 150.00 Should have been A Million!! Nd Right Before Christmas, I from That Moment On was A TRUE BELIEVER ((IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE)), So please Believe it can Happen To You Too Friends

^^^Just wanted to share My Story! Sorry For Going on Forever... XoXo
    ((Im new To the Group))

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Misty Ramberg View Post
    Thanks For the Info!!! Im ALWAYS Down for the "Sweeps ((Ill Give ithem all a Shot)) I was Never a believer In these Random Sweeps, Untill I won The First thing EVER in My life! I never Even Got notice (No Email, NO Letter in the Mail, NO phone Call) NOTHING! Then A fed~Ex Driver Rings my Bell with a Sealed Folder... When I opened It, There was a Letter With a Note! **WINNER** $150.00 American Express Gift card from a Sweepstakes I did in October. *Shop till You Drop* From Allure.com!
    How perfect 1 week Before Christmas... I couldnt Believe it REALLY Happened to Me! {Lil Secret>I'm 29 and I litterally was Jumping Up and Down} I Get it: To some People $150.00 Might Not Be a lot of Money, But To Myself Being a single Mother of a 11 Year Old 150.00 Should have been A Million!! Nd Right Before Christmas, I from That Moment On was A TRUE BELIEVER ((IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE)), So please Believe it can Happen To You Too Friends

^^^Just wanted to share My Story! Sorry For Going on Forever... XoXo
    ((Im new To the Group))
    What a great story! Glad to have you here. You'll fit right in with all of us sweep addicts!! LOL
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

You know-I was doin all the freebies & PTs,never sweps cuz I too thought that noone really won.Then the 1st yr I got sick during 1 of my many hospital visits,a friend suggested I play the sweeps to combat my boredom-1st plat (no kidding) I won an Oreo IWG & was hooked since then...It's actually my R&R after work too...
    You sound like you'll fit right in w/ us-heck-$150 is a great win in my book-with as frugal as I am,I would make it go far.Dawn & I have both done really well & Lois has been lucky w/ her blog sweeps & IWGs (prob still has a stash of Halls-LOL)-others report their wins too-so it happens & helps. (Freebies & PTs help too) Welcome & if you have any ?s-give a yell
    Deb
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill