Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    WOW-how cool is that !!! I will def vote for you & I would love for you to share your recipes.Wishing you all the luck in the world-hope you win !!!
    Same here! That is so exciting! You know you're now our cooking expert?!
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Teacher

Status

Here are the two recipes I sent to Pillsbury. They are big time favorites at our house. People at church ask me to make them often for carry-ins too. Hope you like them.

Alfredo Bacon Chicken Pizza

6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
    1 lb. smoked bacon
    3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
    2 c. Alfredo Sauce (jarred kind is fine if you don't have homemade)
    2 pkgs. (8 oz.) Pillsbury Crescent rolls
    2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
    1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
    1/2 c. green onion, chopped

Heat oven to 375?. Open and roll out crescent roll dough. Do not separate. Place on a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan, filling the sheet with both rolls. Seal all the edges with a pizza roller forming the crust. A little at the edge can be rolled up to look more like a pizza crust edge. Bake 10-12 min or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside. Cook bacon in skillet on medium-high heat until almost crisp, drain and crumble. Save about 2 tbsp. of the grease. Cook the chicken in the same skillet until no longer pink and just starting to brown lightly. About 2 minutes before the chicken is done, add half the garlic to the pan and cook along side with the chicken. Remove the chicken, drain off any grease and cube or cut into small pieces. Taking about 1/4 - 1/2 c. of the Alfredo sauce coat the chicken pieces very lightly. Spread remaining sauce over the pizza crust evenly. Put chicken on the crust and sprinkle with the bacon evenly. Sprinkle remaining garlic over the chicken. Top with the two cheeses and sprinkle with green onion. Bake pizza for about 5-7 min or until the cheese is completely melted and is starting to bubble and just lightly brown in spots.

Dutch Apple Crumble

2 cans apple pie filling
    1 pkgs. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
    1 pkg. (8 oz) Pillsbury Crescent rolls
    1 c. sugar
    1 tsp. vanilla
    1 c. flour
    1 c. brown sugar
    1 tsp. cinnamon
    6 tbsp. butter

Preheat oven to 350?. Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease with shortening. Unroll one package of crescent rolls in the bottom of the pan. Press the seams together to form one solid piece. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with a mixer until well blended. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough. Spread both cans of apple pie filling over the cream cheese. Combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon completely. Cut butter into this mixture until it resembles a coarse crumb. Spread evenly over the apple pie filling. Bake for 30-35 min watching that the topping does not over-brown. Cut into squares and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.

Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Mom View Post
    Same here! That is so exciting! You know you're now our cooking expert?!
    I wouldn't say that!!! But I do know my crescent rolls. LOL!!

Although I was the baker for a small mom & pop coffee shop. Pastires were my thing. Cheesecake my specialty!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Oh my heck-sounds delicious !!! I will def have to give them a try.
    You'll win for sure-those are awesome recipes (original & unique too) Everything they would be looking for-& you use stuff that's always around my house.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

They do sound yummy!! Good Luck!!

The Holy Master

Status

Dear Pssst??¦ member,

Country music star Martina McBride and baseball great Cal Ripken, Jr. are able to do what they love because they love their hearts. These superstars are teaming with Cheerios to inspire Americans to take care of their hearts, and you can help spread the word.
    Martina and Cal partnered with America??™s No. 1 cereal to encourage others to make heart health a priority through the ???Do What You Love??? contest. Martina and Cal share how their dedication to heart health allows them to pursue their passions and through the contest, they ask others to share their own stories.

Simply visit www.cheerios.com/love to submit a short essay and photo showcasing what you love to do and how you take care of yourself to keep doing it.
    One lucky winner and a guest will receive a trip for two to Nashville, Tenn., to tour Martina??™s world-class recording complex, Blackbird Studio, and listen to her music ??” including unreleased material ??” with her! They??™ll also tour the Country Music Hall of Fame?® and Museum with Martina and receive VIP tickets to one of her upcoming concerts.
    Another lucky winner and a guest will have lunch with Cal (and even play a game of catch!) and get a tour of the Ripken Youth Baseball Academy from the ???Iron Man??? of baseball himself. The winner also will throw out the first pitch at the Cal Ripken World Series game and sit in Cal??™s seats at a professional Baltimore baseball game.

Start loving your heart today so you can continue to do what you love for years to come. As part of a heart healthy diet, enjoying Cheerios is an easy way to help maintain a healthy heart because the cereal is made with 100% natural whole grain oats. To learn more and to enter the contest, visit www.cheerios.com/love.

Your heart will thank you!

Your friends at Pssst??¦

The Holy Master

Status

Hello Dawn,

Starting a few months ago, your friends at General Mills and Pssst??¦ introduced MyGetTogether, giving you the opportunity to try products while having a good time with friends, family and/or co-workers. Plus, you have the chance to receive special offers and unique giveaways.

The latest opportunity from MyGetTogether is sure to score a touchdown! No matter what team your guests root for, the Chex Mix Snacks get-together is a great chance for you to mix and mingle with friends and family during the big game. And everyone will get to leave your home with great new snack ideas to add to their entertaining repertoire.

Chex Mix Snacks are the perfect snacks to serve and eat when people are having fun! People are made to mix and so are the delicious tastes and textures in every bag of Chex Mix Snacks. You will see that it is a truly unique snack experience that brings people together!

If you??™re ready to wow your friends and family, please take a few moments to answer these questions to potentially be selected to host a Chex Mix Snacks get-together. Space is limited
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Got an email & survey about a Chex Mix Get-Together
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Hello Dawn,

Good news! We??™re pleased to let you know that you??™re officially a MyGetTogether host for our Chex Mix Snacks ???Game Day??? get-together, where you, your friends and family can sample a trio of flavorful and fun Chex Mix Snacks during the big game. Mix and mingle with Chex Mix!

So, let??™s get this get-together started! First, check your MyGetTogether Page for information on the suggested activities, entertaining tips and planning calendar. Then, start inviting your guests.

Your pals at MyGetTogether will send you a special Chex Mix Snacks ???Game Day??? host kit closer to the date of the get-together to help you make it a successful event. You??™ll also receive reminder emails to help chart your path to a memorable and festive Chex Mix Snacks ??????Game Day???

Thank you for joining us at MyGetTogether! And, check out your Pssst??¦ Personal Page for more exciting news.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Hello Dawn,

Good news! We’re pleased to let you know that you’re officially a MyGetTogether host for our Chex Mix Snacks “Game Day” get-together, where you, your friends and family can sample a trio of flavorful and fun Chex Mix Snacks during the big game. Mix and mingle with Chex Mix!

So, let’s get this get-together started! First, check your MyGetTogether Page for information on the suggested activities, entertaining tips and planning calendar. Then, start inviting your guests.

Your pals at MyGetTogether will send you a special Chex Mix Snacks “Game Day” host kit closer to the date of the get-together to help you make it a successful event. You’ll also receive reminder emails to help chart your path to a memorable and festive Chex Mix Snacks ““Game Day”

Thank you for joining us at MyGetTogether! And, check out your Pssst… Personal Page for more exciting news.
    Congratulations!!! I'm sure you will have fun hosting this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast