Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Status

I am so happy for you. You definitely will get my vote.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Coming soon to your home mailbox.Watch for a free sample of a brand new dinner kit.You'll be able to choose from 4 delicious & wholesome flavor combinations.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Teacher

Status

Check your account. I had a coupon offer for $1.10 coupon for a Good Earth Restaurant Dinner Kit. Let me print twice.

Apprentice

Status

I got this email today. Anyone received their box yet? Wonder what's in it.
    Hello Janet,

Coming soon to your home mailbox. Look for a package with free samples of a tasty food you may not have been serving your family. You’ll receive two of the more popular flavors to try.

Be sure to watch for a brown carton with the Pssst… logo in a red block on one side. We’re also sending coupons we’d like you to share with family and friends.

Your friends at Pssst…

The Holy Master

Status

I didn't even get the email??
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I didn't even get the email??
    Me either. All I ever get from them is coupons and videos of their facillities. I would love some product samples!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

I rec'd a Good Earth Dinner Kit today-Mediterranean Chicken
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Hello Dawn,

Coming soon to your home mailbox. Watch for a coupon for a free sample of a frozen treat. You??™ll be able to choose from four delicious, wholesome flavors.

Be sure to watch for a business-sized white envelope with the Pssst??¦ logo in a red block. We??™re also sending coupons we??™d like you to share with family and friends.

Your friends at Pssst??¦
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Hello Dawn,

Coming soon to your home mailbox. Watch for a coupon for a free sample of a frozen treat. You’ll be able to choose from four delicious, wholesome flavors.

Be sure to watch for a business-sized white envelope with the Pssst… logo in a red block. We’re also sending coupons we’d like you to share with family and friends.

Your friends at Pssst…
    Hi friend. LOL!!!

Glad someone is getting something here. All I keep having is the backstage pass video and the Yoplait save the lids campaingn. Gonna keep my fingers crossed, if I can find any that aren't crossed already for other things. LOL!!

The Holy Master

Status

With a new year comes a new you, and Green Giant?® is here to cheer you on! Whether you?re already following a weight management plan or looking to start a new one, sometimes it?s the small changes that can make a huge difference.

Green Giant Boxed Vegetables can help you stay on track to achieve your weight management goals in 2011. Twenty-nine delicious varieties are now endorsed by Weight Watchers?„?, and most have only a 1 or 2 PointsPlus ?„? value per serving! Packed with flavor and ready in minutes, Green Giant Boxed Vegetables are available in a wide variety of flavors, many featuring mouthwatering sauces and seasonings.

Adding Green Giant Boxed Vegetables to your meals can be a quick and delicious step to a healthier new you in 2011. Each Weight Watchers?„? endorsed variety is:

Nutritious. Picked at the peak of perfection, Green Giant Boxed Vegetables are frozen fast to lock in essential nutrients.
    Convenient. With ingredients that are cleaned, cut, and ready to go, it?s easier to meet the adult daily need of 2-4 cups of vegetables!
    Time-Saving. Getting more time to enjoy life, without sacrificing nutrition...now that?s a fresh idea!
    Later this month, we?ll check-in to see how you?re doing with your "healthy" new year and provide you with a Green Giant Boxed Vegetable online coupon to help you stay on track.

In the meantime, visit http://greengiant.com/ for some great recipe ideas and more information. And, don?t forget to check out Green Giant on Facebook and Green Giant on Twitter and "Like" or "Follow" the brand to keep up with their latest and greatest products!

Here?s to a happy new year and healthy new you!

Your friends at Pssst...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast