Close

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SheSpeaks

The Holy Master

Status

I did get the Snickers Invite, applied, and got accepted.

LOOK AT WHAT I GET!!!!:chees:

Dear Dawn,

Congratulations! We heard you love Halloween and we're so excited to invite you to our SNICKERS?® "Coolest House on the Block" program. We know your house is not to be missed come Halloween, and we can't wait to tell you what we have in store for you!

If you're already a fan of the great taste of SNICKERS?®, you're bound to fall in love with new SNICKERS?® Peanut Butter Squared. Not mention, you'll get to decorate your house with some ghoulish goodies and hand out candy that's not even available in stores for another month. (We KNOW you'll earn points for that!)

Here's what you'll be getting...

Nineteen bags of SNICKERS?® FUN SIZE?® Peanut Butter Squared 11oz. bags
    Ten bags of SNICKERS?® FUN SIZE?® 11 oz. bags
    "Coolest House" front yard sign
    One strobe light
    One fog machine (with "fog" formula)
    One pack of "crime scene" tape
    One package of spider webs

Three branded clings
    One extension cord
    One box of SNICKERS?® Brand post cards
    One Halloween bag
    All we ask in return is that you share videos and/or photos of your house and trick-or-treaters so that we can show SNICKERS?® Facebook fans what the Coolest House on the Block looks like!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Dear Dawn,

Congratulations! As the mom of a "tween-age" girl, you have qualified for our Dove?® Deodorant Don't Fret The Sweat program.

Talking about sweat is never an easy topic. Teaching your daughter how to handle stress effectively can be even more challenging. That's why SheSpeaks has teamed up with Dove?® Deodorant so you can be a part of the Don't Fret The Sweat movement.

In this program, we'll share research and expert advice on tackling tween stress and those "sweaty situations" so your child is confident and prepared -- even when you're not around. As moms, you'll get access to product samples as well as tools to help your tween girl stay cool inside and out!

If you enroll in the program you'll receive:
    Two full-size Dove?® go fresh Deodorants (one for you, one for your daughter when she's ready)
    One full-size Dove?® go fresh Matching Body Mist for you or your daughter
    Five coupons, plus sample-size products, for you to share with other moms
    All you have to do is share your thoughts in our community, share the coupons and expert advice available at www.DontFretTheSweat.com with your friends and family, and return to our site to share your opinions in our online survey.

Remember if you've got questions we've got answers, email us at [email protected].

We look forward to your feedback.
    The SheSpeaks Team
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Whoa!! You are really raking it in with them. Way to go!! Congrats and enjoy!!

But I do have a question. I have been a member now for a while and have yet to receive and offer or e-mail of any kind from them. What's up with that?? Is there something I should do to help out the possibility?
    Last edited by Minister's Wife; 10-15-2010 at 02:30 PM.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    Whoa!! You are really raking it in with them. Way to go!! Congrats and enjoy!!

But I do have a question. I have been a member now for a while and have yet to receive and offer or e-mail of any kind from them. What's up with that?? Is there something I should do to help out the possibility?
    Maybe you could send them an email about how eager you are to participate in their programs. They have read and responded to mine in the past. It might be the little boost you need and it can't hurt.

The Holy Master

Status

Got my Snickers Halloween Kit today!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Got an email-gonna receive a Rubbermaid Reveal mop to rate & review
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

YAY-got an email that I was chosen for the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray mop & should receive this wk !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    YAY-got an email that I was chosen for the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray mop & should receive this wk !
    Cool! I don't think I even got an invite for that one!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Got my mop today-how weird is it that I'm gonna be eager to mop my floor tomorrow !?!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Got my mop today-how weird is it that I'm gonna be eager to mop my floor tomorrow !?!
    LOL!!! Don't worry, that feeling prob won't last very long!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast