Thread: SheSpeaks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Default SheSpeaks

http://www.shespeaks.com/home

A newer site that has given me lots of PTs & interactions on forum
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Dear Dawn,

We'd like to introduce a new SheSpeaks Chicken Nugget Program! We'd love to have you join the program, and we've made a short, quick survey to see if you qualify.

If you qualify, you'll receive:
    A coupon for a complimentary package of Frozen Baked Breaded Chicken Nuggets to feed your family
    Coupons to use for yourself and to share with your friends & family (Who wouldn't want a coupon for yummy food?)
    Educational information on healthy eating for your children
    The chance to connect and share with other women participating in this program (You're not alone in the battle to feed your kids right!)
    ?·And, of course, great ways to share the "chicken love" with others
    We look forward to seeing your responses. We know it's hard to eat healthy all the time so we can't wait to give you the power to share your feedback, get the inside scoop and have an impact!

Many thanks,
    The SheSpeaks Team

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Didn't qualify
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Didn't qualify
    Did they tell you already? They didn't give me an answer...

The Holy Master

Status

Dear Dawn,

Congratulations! As the mom of a "tween-age" girl, you have qualified for our Dove?® Deodorant Don't Fret The Sweat program.

Talking about sweat is never an easy topic. Teaching your daughter how to handle stress effectively can be even more challenging. That's why SheSpeaks has teamed up with Dove?® Deodorant so you can be a part of the Don't Fret The Sweat movement.

In this program, we'll share research and expert advice on tackling tween stress and those "sweaty situations" so your child is confident and prepared -- even when you're not around. As moms, you'll get access to product samples as well as tools to help your tween girl stay cool inside and out!

If you enroll in the program you'll receive:
    Two full-size Dove?® go fresh Deodorants (one for you, one for your daughter when she's ready)
    One full-size Dove?® go fresh Matching Body Mist for you or your daughter
    Five coupons, plus sample-size products, for you to share with other moms
    All you have to do is share your thoughts in our community, share the coupons and expert advice available at www.DontFretTheSweat.com with your friends and family, and return to our site to share your opinions in our online survey.

Remember if you've got questions we've got answers, email us at [email protected].

We look forward to your feedback.
    The SheSpeaks Team
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Teacher

Status

Whoa!! You are really raking it in with them. Way to go!! Congrats and enjoy!!

But I do have a question. I have been a member now for a while and have yet to receive and offer or e-mail of any kind from them. What's up with that?? Is there something I should do to help out the possibility?
    Last edited by Minister's Wife; 10-15-2010 at 02:30 PM.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    Whoa!! You are really raking it in with them. Way to go!! Congrats and enjoy!!

But I do have a question. I have been a member now for a while and have yet to receive and offer or e-mail of any kind from them. What's up with that?? Is there something I should do to help out the possibility?
    Maybe you could send them an email about how eager you are to participate in their programs. They have read and responded to mine in the past. It might be the little boost you need and it can't hurt.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Dear Dawn,

As as valued member who has submitted great videos or photos for other programs, we wanted to be sure you were aware of our latest contest for a Nintendo Wii Fit?„? video game system. This is the perfect chance for you to put your creative talents to work!

Submit a video that tells us in a short story, rap, a song or just your own words how Campbell's?® Select Harvest?® soups help you balance your busy life.

Here is our first video entry!

The first seven members to submit a video will receive two coupons for a FREE can of Campbell's?® Select Harvest?® soup!

The best video will win a Nintendo Wii Fit?„? video game system, a year's supply of Campbell's?® Select Harvest?® soups and a well-deserved mention in the SheSpeaks Blog. The contest ends January 31st so act fast! Click here for a link to the full contest rules.

When you're ready, head here to upload. We can't wait to see the final cut!

Many Thanks,

The SheSpeaks Team

Remember if you've got questions we've got answers, email us at [email protected]

The Holy Master

Status

I didn't have it

Teacher

Status

I'm thrilled I got it. I sure hope I get picked. I have thought for years that i have seasonal affective disorder.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast