Close

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Houseparty

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

I just did(or should I say hubby & boys) just did the Bicycle Playing Cards one-I seem to get my share,but haven't been doin much applying lately
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Teacher

Status

I've applied for 6 of them but have only heard back about one of them. They all were to be decided this month, so I am hopeful. It would be fun to do at least one.

The Holy Master

Status

MAKE THE BOLD CHOICE, HOST A
    BULL'S-EYE BOLD BBQ
    POWERED BY HOUSE PARTY?„?
    When it comes to BBQ sauce, what kind of man are you ??” bold or sweet? BULL'S-EYE challenges you to go bold as you fire up the grill and host the most epic BBQ of the summer for you and your buddies.

On June 26th, be the first to taste four bold new sauces from BULL'S-EYE. Then go horn to horn with your friends as you compete in fierce backyard games that are as bold as the sauce itself.

If selected to host, you'll receive a free party pack filled with great stuff sure to make your BBQ legendary.

Spots are limited ??” sign up now.

Apply Now!

The Holy Master

Status

Get Your Home Summer-Ready
    Host a Febreze Fresh Summer Entertaining House Party

If selected to host, you and your friends will have a great time learning to keep your home fresh and summer-ready!

On June 26th, your girlfriends will come over for an exciting party filled with great summer entertaining tips ??” from delicious recipes featuring simple ingredients, to impressive decorations made from items found around the house and garden.
    You and your guests will get to try out the all-new Febreze Set & Refresh weeks before it hits store shelves!
    You'll also receive a FREE party pack filled with coupons and other goodies to help make it a summer bash to remember!
    Spaces for this exclusive day of fun are limited.

Apply Now!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

YAY-I got the Febreeze House Party !!!
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Teacher

Status

I got chosen for the Febreeze House party!! Whoo Hoo!! it is June 26th. I have already invited everyone and have downloaded things from House Party. Can't wait. You should see all the goodies coming in the kit. All kinds of free things and 180 coupons! Wow!!

This is my first one so i am really excited about it. We are going to have a movie night to go with it. Should be fun.

Teacher

Status

YAY-I got the Febreeze House Party !!!

Yay!!! We can compare notes.

The Holy Master

Status

Give Your BBQ a BOBOLI Makeover
    Host a
    Beat BBQ Boredeom House Party!
    Here's the party scoop:

If selected to host, you'll invite your friends and family over on August 14th to experience a BBQ unlike any other ??” featuring delicious grilled pizzas made with Boboli.
    You'll wow your guests' palates with six entirely un-boring grilled pizza combinations and also put backyard games to the fun-test, putting exciting new spins on old classics.
    To top it off, Boboli will send you a FREE party pack filled with goodies, including product coupons and pizza gear ??” all in the name of beating BBQ boredom!
    Spaces are limited.

APPLY NOW!

The Holy Master

Status

Dear Dawn,
    Host a party and get FREE Kleenex?® Brand products and other cool stuff:

If selected to host a Kleenex?® Hand Towels Clean and Fresh Hands House Party?„?, you'll invite your friends and their children over on July 24th for a day of fun sponsored by Kleenex?® Hand Towels.

Besides great arts & crafts activities and a scavenger hunt, you'll have a chance to use Kleenex?® hand towels to teach your kids how to wash and dry their hands properly, ensuring they stay healthy and germ-free.

HouseParty.com will help facilitate the fun ??” first you'll set up a free party page to get the buzz going and spread the word, and the folks at House Party will provide you with creative party ideas, favors, tips, and more.

What's more, Kleenex?® Hand Towels will help make it a party to remember by sending you a FREE party pack filled with products and goodies for you and your guests!
    Host spots for this family-friendly party are limited.

APPLY NOW!

Teacher

Status

Dear Lois,
    Host a party and get FREE Splenda products and other cool stuff:

* If selected to host, you'll invite your friends and family over on July 31st for a backyard bash.
    * Your party menu will feature new and exciting ways to cook with America's Favorite No Calorie Sweetener, with recipe help from SPLENDA?® Signature Chef Katie Brown — think Southwest Citrus Salsa, Santa Fe Veggie Chili and Miami-Fusion Virgin Mojito!
    * SPLENDA?® will make it a party to remember by sending you a FREE party pack filled with products and goodies for you and your guests!

Host spots for this cool summer party are limited.

APPLY NOW!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast