Close

Learner

Status

Cool How did you choose your mattress?

How old is your mattress?
    What brand is your mattress?
    What made you pick the mattress you have?

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Hi & welcome !!! I know there's a few of us here that have entered sweeps and/or are familiar with your prods.Since I seem to be the resident big mouth,let me speak up...
    My mattress is a Serta that is almost 8 yrs old-bought on sale of course.I have a 4 inch memory foam topper on it-bought almost 5 yrs ago when my spine disintegrated due to rheum. arthritis.(Lupus).I would LOVE one of your beds-LOL-I hint to the hubby that maybe I wouldn't need as many pillows to get comfy...or toss & turn & wake him up.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Status

I beg to differ Deb! I also can be a big mouth LOL

Thanks for joining our group ~ hope you enjoy your time here. If you do have any questions, feel free to ask anyone of us ~ we are always happy to help out ~ I am predominately a freebie surfer but do do daily and instant win sweeps

My mattresses are all Verlo. I believe in buy Local. They use to craft springless crib mattresses but no longer do it because of all the rules and regulations. I let my ex-husband have the mattress when I gave him back the crib he used as an infant. I actually got to go to the Verlo Mattress Factory Outlet and lay on all the different types to choose the one I liked. I think the oldest one is 5 or 6 years old

Learner

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Raeja View Post
    I beg to differ Deb! I also can be a big mouth LOL

Thanks for joining our group ~ hope you enjoy your time here. If you do have any questions, feel free to ask anyone of us ~ we are always happy to help out ~ I am predominately a freebie surfer but do do daily and instant win sweeps

My mattresses are all Verlo. I believe in buy Local. They use to craft springless crib mattresses but no longer do it because of all the rules and regulations. I let my ex-husband have the mattress when I gave him back the crib he used as an infant. I actually got to go to the Verlo Mattress Factory Outlet and lay on all the different types to choose the one I liked. I think the oldest one is 5 or 6 years old
    I kind of have to agree with Raeja on buying local. There are a TON of new mattress in a box companies that are coming out and they aren't that great for the most part. The biggest issue I am having right now is not being able to feel the mattress. I mean sure, you can get a free 100 day trail but who wants to buy 5 and test all of them lol.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

As I was posting Sleepopolis sweeps,I was thinking the same thing -so many beds ! (Side sleeper,back,etc...)I would have to test drive for at least a week -then compare...I gotta tell ya tho,I bought Greg & I some new Serta memory foam pillows w/ the cooling side & they really work.In fact,Greg was the 1st to say something about them.(as long as you use a pillowcase,nothing thick)
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill