Close

Page 28 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Hiya DoC-glad you joined us !!! WOW-I would def say a pretty amazing comeback ! Seems like a lot of us here have been handed a lot of lemons & made lemonade.I was widowed @ 25 (w/ a 1 &1/2 yo son) & remarried a pretty awesome guy myself-& had 2 more boys I know my 1st yr of being sick hit us hard in the wallet & was no picnic for me either ! I guess what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger.
    As I said,Welcome Aboard & I hope you reap the benefits we all find !
    Deb
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Learner

Status
    Default That Free Thing

I am a marketer and sales associate of that free thing, so if your ever interested in receiving more free items contact me at [email protected] . This site is second to Absolute but it is still a good site

Learner

Status

My husband and I have both been out of work for about 2 years. I have a job that starts next week and am incredibly excited! I have clipped coupons and done deal searches to get us by for the past two years, but I can't wait to splurge on a night out!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Astaaria View Post
    My husband and I have both been out of work for about 2 years. I have a job that starts next week and am incredibly excited! I have clipped coupons and done deal searches to get us by for the past two years, but I can't wait to splurge on a night out!
    Hey there-I feel you! We moved back to UT last yr as my FIL got real sick (since passed away) & hubby finally started working about 3 & 1/2 mos ago.(I just transferred from Walgreens-been w/ them 6 yrs),so my job,freebies,coups,& PTs kept us afloat.Congrats on your job & hope you like our site !
    Deb
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jackinc33 View Post
    My friends call me DoC...I am was disabled due to a back injury in 1998. I could not walk for 3 days. 3 surgeries, the loss of everything I owned(house, cars, even my tools and guns), then a divorce and 13 years later.. I am a stay at home soon to be stepfather. I own and operate a computer repair business from home, I own and operate a small production company from home, and on the weekends seem to find time to run a foreclosure clean out and estate sale business. I am going to marry a absolutely amazing woman with 3 wonderful children. My story is the great comeback and I am proud to be me. I am addicted to freebies and coupons! Absolute portal rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kennaz View Post
    I am a marketer and sales associate of that free thing, so if your ever interested in receiving more free items contact me at [email protected] . This site is second to Absolute but it is still a good site
    Quote Originally Posted by Astaaria View Post
    A big welcome to you all!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

My name is Denise. I live in Seaside Heights,NJ and hate the Jersey Shore show and the Jersey Shore crew. So happy they are gone.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by deedee329 View Post
    My name is Denise. I live in Seaside Heights,NJ and hate the Jersey Shore show and the Jersey Shore crew. So happy they are gone.
    LOL-welcome aboard ! Hope you make us a habit !

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by deedee329 View Post
    Hi Denise--hope you like the forum better than you like Jersey Shore!! LOL!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

Hi! I am the oldest of 6 kids...all same father and mother...and my brother is 14 years YOUNGER than me!!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy83 View Post
    Hi! I am the oldest of 6 kids...all same father and mother...and my brother is 14 years YOUNGER than me!!
    Wow--bet you had to do a lot of babysitting!! Welcome to the forum!

Page 28 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast