Close

Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia Stanisa View Post
    I am a stepmom of 2 kids....they are great but a handful! People say it would be different if they were mine...guess i'll never know..i"m 43 and in a longterm relationship w/ a guy who is done having kids...
    Anyways,,,could use all the help w/ coupons and freebies cuz now he lost his job...it's up to me now! Help , Please!
    Hi Sylvia and welcome to the forum! Sounds pretty challenging for you right now. You'll get a lot of help with coupons and freebies here! Plus, you could try some sweeps! Let us know if you have any questions!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

HelloFolks...I live in Eastern North Carolina and most of the time I love it except when hurricanes come along.
    I went back to college last year at the age of 62 and I love it!!!:chees:

Learner

Status

Hi all
    I am new here. Just trying to find my way. I had surgery a while back so it is rather hard for me to move around much (let to the bathroom or kitchen is it).My Husband and 24 year old son and I live in a small town (pop 682). It does have a grocery store, but I would not even send my enemies there, even if I had any. So I can go 22 miles one way to a Walmart (which I dont care for this one-not very clean, staff included) I could go 42 miles another way to a cub foods or 35 miles another way to a Cashwise or Coborns. I am having a bit of a struggle finding coupons. I am receiving two Sunday papers. I also look on the internet. But maybe with the way we eat I cant find many fresh food coupons. I also dont know of any stores that double coupons. Well Cashwise did this last summer only on Saturdays. I can't get there then, not with my schedule. I'm really not trying to be a snob about where I shop. I guess I just need to find a plan that works for me. but where do I start? Thanks Shari

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by arcurri View Post
    Hi all
    I am new here. Just trying to find my way. I had surgery a while back so it is rather hard for me to move around much (let to the bathroom or kitchen is it).My Husband and 24 year old son and I live in a small town (pop 682). It does have a grocery store, but I would not even send my enemies there, even if I had any. So I can go 22 miles one way to a Walmart (which I dont care for this one-not very clean, staff included) I could go 42 miles another way to a cub foods or 35 miles another way to a Cashwise or Coborns. I am having a bit of a struggle finding coupons. I am receiving two Sunday papers. I also look on the internet. But maybe with the way we eat I cant find many fresh food coupons. I also dont know of any stores that double coupons. Well Cashwise did this last summer only on Saturdays. I can't get there then, not with my schedule. I'm really not trying to be a snob about where I shop. I guess I just need to find a plan that works for me. but where do I start? Thanks Shari
    I wish I knew what to tell you....hopefully what you'll find here on our forum will help. If you have the time, you may want to try some sweeps!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

Hi, I'm Jill - I have never done a thread or a blog before - so bare with me. Thanks

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Welcome to the new members-sorry I've been kinda quiet (only posting)-my neck has been really bothering me.NO-the surg site is fine,but throwing a monkey wrench into this screwed up neuro system has been causing me alot of burning pain lately-pain meds don't work,& muscle relaxers make me sleepy.Gonna have a cortisone shot tomorrow cause I prob somehow pinched a nerve...(plus working too much-thankfully holidays are done)
    Arcurri-I guess the only thing I can say to help is try to match your coups w/ your store ads & search our coup forum for others-plan your meals around that.We moved a little to the boonies,but I drive 17 mins & I have lots of choices...wish I could be more help.(IL didn't double coups & UT doesn't either)
    HI Jill-thanx for posting-the more the merrier ! Hope you find a little of everything here.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by senen7777 View Post
    Hi, I'm Jill - I have never done a thread or a blog before - so bare with me. Thanks
    Welcome Jill! Looks like you did your first post just fine!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Arcurri-I found an article on "small-town shopping" & thought of you-I sent it to your inbox...
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Learner

Status

I am new to this, I am a grandma to a 2 yr old girl, the best thing !

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by katvonstriver View Post
    I am new to this, I am a grandma to a 2 yr old girl, the best thing !
    Welcome !!! Lots of freebies ,great coupons,addicting sweeps-holler if you have any ?s

Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast