Close

Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Learner

Status

Hi all, I'm new and learning my way around here!
    I'm married to the love of my life, mom of 3 very energetic boys, 5,7 and 13yrs old.
    I've recently returned to work after being a stay at home mom for the past 6yrs. I'm managing rental properties ( a first for me, still learning the business!)
    I'm a Nascar addict, grew up on racing and will never outgrow it.
    I'm also what my friends and family call a coupon fanatic, I don't leave the house without my binder and am always looking for the next deal/freebie.
    I have a ton of bills, cars that could use work, rooms in my house that need updating, but were healthy and we love each other so that makes up for all the rest!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by poggles3 View Post
    Hi all, I'm new and learning my way around here!
    I'm married to the love of my life, mom of 3 very energetic boys, 5,7 and 13yrs old.
    I've recently returned to work after being a stay at home mom for the past 6yrs. I'm managing rental properties ( a first for me, still learning the business!)
    I'm a Nascar addict, grew up on racing and will never outgrow it.
    I'm also what my friends and family call a coupon fanatic, I don't leave the house without my binder and am always looking for the next deal/freebie.
    I have a ton of bills, cars that could use work, rooms in my house that need updating, but were healthy and we love each other so that makes up for all the rest!
    So glad to have you here! Thanks for sharing about yourself! Maybe we'll turn you into a sweepstakes fanatic too if you stick around here...LOL!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by orangerabbit View Post
    i'm not computer savvy. i'm not afraid to tell you all. i do not know how to post a thread reply to a thread or any of that other stuff. all i know how to do is surf the internet and look for freebies. any suggestions (send instructions).
    Well, you just posted a reply to a thread when you posted this, so that's a good start. Do you have any specific questions I might be able to help answer?
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Gee-how exciting...1/2 my neighborhood is blocked off for the Meth Lab cleanup down the street-Comcast was down for most the morning.
    What a shame,such a nice house...there's that stupid ppl theory again (the owner said they were such nice ppl & always paid on time,drove 2 brand new SUVs)
    You should see these guys-look like astronauts in their white HazMat suits
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Learner

Status

I am the oldest daughter of a family of 5 was raised in MI. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.

I was married to Dennis December 1 of 1967. We have 5 daughters, 13 grandchildren and soon to be 7 great-grandchildren.
    I am permanently disabled due to a car accident in 2005.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nancy View Post
    I am the oldest daughter of a family of 5 was raised in MI. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers.

I was married to Dennis December 1 of 1967. We have 5 daughters, 13 grandchildren and soon to be 7 great-grandchildren.
    So sorry to hear that,but I'm glad ya found us.I know freebies & sweeps & prod tests help our income alot since I got sick yrs ago.Hope you find a little of everything here & holler if you have ?s.
    That's alot of b-days to remember-LOL ! Hope you come around alot & feel free to speak up
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nancy View Post

Welcome to the forum Nancy!

Learner

Status

Love the Virginia Tech Hokies!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Welcome to Absolute Forum !

Guru

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CrescentFresh View Post
    Love the Virginia Tech Hokies!
    Go Hokies!! I was married to a Houseright and everyone named Houseright who's played sports at Virginia Tech, Jake, Jonas, Michelle, etc, is related to my ch8ildren. In fact, I'm pretty sure all Houserights are related.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast