Close

Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Learner

Status

thought I had replied to this thread. but I got a note saying I am a zero poster! uh-oh.
    @ JAM MOM - I have had Myasthenia Gravis for 20 years. I know quite a few other MGers who were former nurses. Just wonder if your body is operating at such a frantic, stressed rate, or if there is exposure to viruses. Or, if autoimmune just runs in family lineage. I was not in the healthcare field, but my myasthenia seemed to be triggered after a bout with viral meningitis when my now 20 and 22 yo boys were 2 and 22 months.

Pleasure to be here.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2390 View Post
    thought I had replied to this thread. but I got a note saying I am a zero poster! uh-oh.
    @ JAM MOM - I have had Myasthenia Gravis for 20 years. I know quite a few other MGers who were former nurses. Just wonder if your body is operating at such a frantic, stressed rate, or if there is exposure to viruses. Or, if autoimmune just runs in family lineage. I was not in the healthcare field, but my myasthenia seemed to be triggered after a bout with viral meningitis when my now 20 and 22 yo boys were 2 and 22 months.

Pleasure to be here.
    Hi Andrea--glad to have you here! Just wanted to do a quick reply because jammom (Deb) hasn't been on the forum for a couple days. She just recently had back surgery. I'm sure she'll see this when she gets back to us.
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

I didn't start driving and got my license for the first time when I was 35 years old! Once I started though, I loved the freedom it gave me! Oh! My name is Angela and don't call me Angie!

Guru

Status

Glad to have you on the forum Angela! My mother-in-law didn't start driving until she was 41 or 42 and then drove until she was 90! She stopped driving because she broke her right femur and after it healed she felt that her leg was too weak to drive. She was a great driver until then and I would ride with her any time! So you're in great company...drive on!
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

Learner

Status

I have been a member,but have no threads

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by shauserm1 View Post
    I have been a member,but have no threads
    You don't have to start any threads to be or remain a member! Thanks for your post!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

I didn't want to get deleted for not having any posts either. Thanks for setting my mind at ease!

About me: I have no children, but consider my every growing mini-zoo of animals....a constant blessing!

Humphrey - pot bellied male pig I adopted from a rescue when he was 10 months old (and already quite LARGE), i was his THIRD home and even though it took a while from "Humpy" to know that i would never ever give him up.... it has been a true joy watching him interact with the rest of the gang... which at the time included a 4-day old baby duckling. These two hit it off FAMOUSLY and as the duck (her name was Spike) grew-up together they were inseparable! They both thought of themselves as pigs and would tear up the yard together. Melting my heart as I would call their names and watch them hurry down the driveway together.... the dynamic duo. She laid eggs and he would eat them. The quacking waddle of a duck who knew her name and was a smart little girl, followed by a piggy grunting....both with dirt all over their faces from foraging in the yard cracked me up!

I will always have a special place in my heart for animals!

wishing everyone a fabulous 2013!

all my best,
    tarita

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by tvirtue View Post
    I didn't want to get deleted for not having any posts either. Thanks for setting my mind at ease!

About me: I have no children, but consider my every growing mini-zoo of animals....a constant blessing!

Humphrey - pot bellied male pig I adopted from a rescue when he was 10 months old (and already quite LARGE), i was his THIRD home and even though it took a while from "Humpy" to know that i would never ever give him up.... it has been a true joy watching him interact with the rest of the gang... which at the time included a 4-day old baby duckling. These two hit it off FAMOUSLY and as the duck (her name was Spike) grew-up together they were inseparable! They both thought of themselves as pigs and would tear up the yard together. Melting my heart as I would call their names and watch them hurry down the driveway together.... the dynamic duo. She laid eggs and he would eat them. The quacking waddle of a duck who knew her name and was a smart little girl, followed by a piggy grunting....both with dirt all over their faces from foraging in the yard cracked me up!

I will always have a special place in my heart for animals!

wishing everyone a fabulous 2013!

all my best,
    tarita
    Welcome Tarita! Yes, just a post like this is enough!

The story about your pets is super cute!

Learner

Status

i love free stuff

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by logg View Post
    i love free stuff
    Me too! Welcome to the forum!

Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast