Close

Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Learner

Status

Hi all,
    Glad to be a member here, thanks for your hard work finding all these useful coupons, freebies and info. I love Florida and bargains.

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 007punkrockgirl View Post
    Hi all,
    Glad to be a member here, thanks for your hard work finding all these useful coupons, freebies and info. I love Florida and bargains.
    Glad to have you here! Hope you find all you're looking for and more!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Learner

Status

I enjoy all the coupons, freebies and contests, especially when I can get freebies for my English Bulldg, Ellie !!!!!

Beginner

Status

Hi all. I live in Tucson AZ. My husband lives all over the US ( He is an over the road truck driver)

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by queenbts View Post
    Hi all. I live in Tucson AZ. My husband lives all over the US ( He is an over the road truck driver)
    Glad to see you around more!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by LADHOPKINS View Post
    I enjoy all the coupons, freebies and contests, especially when I can get freebies for my English Bulldg, Ellie !!!!!
    Glad you like it and welcome to the forum!!

Beginner

Status

Oops. I wanted to add that I have been couponing for many, many,many years. My husband used to think this was a waste of time until I opened a bank accunt and put what I saved in coupons each week away. After 1 year I had saved over 1000 dollars and that was at least 20 years ago ( they did lots of double couponing then ) I had a nice little vacation!!! Now he's the 1st one to ask...do we have a coupon for that???? I coupon everything...food shopping, clothes shopping, free or reduced price meals etc. My Mom lives next door and I have gotten her into this too. I think you guys are awesome and do a great job so thanks much for all your hard work!!1

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by queenbts View Post
    Oops. I wanted to add that I have been couponing for many, many,many years. My husband used to think this was a waste of time until I opened a bank accunt and put what I saved in coupons each week away. After 1 year I had saved over 1000 dollars and that was at least 20 years ago ( they did lots of double couponing then ) I had a nice little vacation!!! Now he's the 1st one to ask...do we have a coupon for that???? I coupon everything...food shopping, clothes shopping, free or reduced price meals etc. My Mom lives next door and I have gotten her into this too. I think you guys are awesome and do a great job so thanks much for all your hard work!!1
    That is awesome!! I should do the same thing! I wish I had a store that doubled coupons though.

You are so very welcome. It is nice to be appreciated for what we do here, especially since we do it for free!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

My hubby used to just let me do my thing w/ coups & shopping,now he loves going to the store & seeing the total b4 & after. At work yesterday we were talking about the "good ole days" of double & triple coups,how freebies used to be for everyone-not just the 1st 1,000 or whatever,& how "Extreme Couponing" has given us all a "bad" rap.That's why I'm kinda skeptical of the Sweeps reality show-there's lots more ppl sweeping & are they gonna make it seem like it's easy to win,etc...I mean,I've never been 1 of those shelf-clearers,I'm happy to get 1 or 2 at a good price,my sweeps are my relaxation...working at Walgreens is great cause I get 1st pick of clearance & usually have a coupon to go with it.Been noticing coup values getting lower tho...(& prices goin up-LOL) I guess we'll see...

WOW-thanx & hello to our new members ! I tend to think this is the BEST forum on the net(of course I'm biased) I came aboard 2 yrs ago(as a Mod) & wanted to make this what I would like in a website & not have to deal w/ other sites. This whole site could not have been possible w/out Dawn & Dolores' help-we've all known each other for awhile.& can't forget our newest Mod Lois-I think that all our hard work shows & I'm so glad so many of you have hung in there w/ us & while we've worked things out.(Of course we leave all the tech stuff to SadMan-the brains of the operation-LOL) Thanx for all the compliments-you guys have truly made this an awesome site

Enough rambling...LOL...hope everyone has a great weekend & feel free to offer any suggestions or comments...enjoy !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

lenniehuck

I am a retired Mother of 3 and grandmother of 3 and 3 stepgrandkids. I am disabled and therefor I have trouble getting around so spend a lot of time on the computer

Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast