Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Apprentice

Status
    Default Free Gift from Jose Cuervo-Void in Texas and Tenn.

Be sure to fill in manually or "gift" list won't show up.
    If it doesn't work, try a different browser.
    VOID in TN & TX

You can choose from:
    Margarita Glasses
    Margarita Pitchers
    Margarita Balls
    Margarita Shakers
    Salt Rimmer
    $5 Music Download
    $5 Mail-in rebate

http://www.cuervo1795.com/
    Last edited by jammom; 05-08-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: more info

The Holy Master

Status

Wow! Thanks!

I have no idea what I just got, but I'm happy...LOL!!

I chose the margarita ball because I have everything else listed--but what the heck is it??

Thank you!
    Enjoy your Cuervo Gear!
    Be sure to visit facebook.com/Cuervo to experience CuervoGames ??“ the ultimate team experience. Coming soon to a city near you.
    Or visit us at www.cuervo.com

Teacher

Status

I don't even drink, but the pitcher would be nice. Got the same message you got.

Apprentice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Minister's Wife View Post
    I don't even drink, but the pitcher would be nice. Got the same message you got.
    I don't drink either so I got the margarita shakers to make protein drinks in. lol

Apprentice

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Wow! Thanks!

I have no idea what I just got, but I'm happy...LOL!!

I chose the margarita ball because I have everything else listed--but what the heck is it??
    I'm not sure what these are exactly but I looked them up on E-Bay and it looks like a plastic ball that you put the mix into. On some of the pictures it looks like there is a pump at the top.

nikki215

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post

It's a ball where you add all the ingredients of the drink (we're talking multiple drinks) and it has a pump to serve with - basically a pitcher, but more complicated!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikki215 View Post
    It's a ball where you add all the ingredients of the drink (we're talking multiple drinks) and it has a pump to serve with - basically a pitcher, but more complicated!
    Cool--that'll work!

Thanks for letting me know!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by we3kings View Post
    I'm not sure what these are exactly but I looked them up on E-Bay and it looks like a plastic ball that you put the mix into. On some of the pictures it looks like there is a pump at the top.
    Thanks for letting me know! Sounds like a good thing for a party!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Nice to come home to-I chose the pitcher

Another forum posted that in Terms it says something about receiving a text message invite in order to qualify for this-just got home & haven't even taken off my shoes ,so I'll look into it.
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Here are the terms:

Jose Cuervo "Legendary Since 1795" Giveaway

OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Program Period: Jose Cuervo Text for Recipe Program (the Program) begins on or about 12:00:01 a.m. on April 15, 2010 and ends at 11:59:59 ET on September 15, 2010 (the Program Period).
    To Participate: During the Program Period, send a text message with the keyword ???1797??? to CUERVO (283786) to receive a drink recipe. Once you send the text message, you will receive a bounce back message with a drink recipe, along with a URL link to a website, where you can select one of the Jose Cuervo-branded available items listed on the site. Various items will be posted on the site daily (a day begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET), and are available for order that day only while supplies last. URL can be accessed via web enabled WAP page or can be accessed from computer. Complete the information requested (full name, address, birth date, daytime phone number, e-mail address) to register and select an available item. TN residents only must order items using the official tearpad order form found at participating TN retail accounts.
    Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or D.C. (excluding residents of the State of Texas) who are 21 years of age or older at time of participation and who have sent a text message and received the URL as required in Section 2 above or are TN residents using an official tearpad order form. Available on participating carriers only. Text STOP to quit. Text HELP for help. Void in Texas and wherever else prohibited, and to employees of Diageo Americas, Inc. (???Sponsor???), it parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and Vibes Media, LLC (???Released Entities???), licensed suppliers, retailers and distributors of alcohol beverages, their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members. Offer good only while supplies last. Limit one (1) item per person/email address/household address per calendar week during the Promotion Period. A calendar week begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on Sunday and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Saturday. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery of items to the address entered at time of registration.
    General Conditions:Neither Sponsor, Vibes Media, LLC nor their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, or Internet access providers are responsible for lost, stolen or undeliverable items which will not be replaced; for incorrect entry of personal information by participants in the Program; for technical malfunctions of any network or computer equipment software or any combination thereof or lost/delayed data transmission, or for files that are incomplete, undecipherable, late, lost or misdirected. Participants release and hold harmless the Released Entities from any and all liability, claims, losses, actions, damages, injuries, or losses of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, that may result from participation in the Program, or the acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or non-use of any item. If Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that there is any tampering with the Program, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Program, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Program. Should the Program be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, a 7-day notice will be given for consumers to submit their information with notice posted at: http://www.cuervo1795.com . The items available for order are subject to change at Sponsors discretion. Sponsors decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Program. Any participant information collected from the Program shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by participants at the time of participation, and with Sponsors Online Privacy Policy which can be found at: http://www.cuervo.com/pop-legal.aspx. Sponsor has contracted Vibes Media, LLC, an independent third party Program Administrator. The participant??™s information is shared with Vibes Media, LLC for the purpose of the fulfillment of the items and will not be shared with any other entity. Any attempt by any individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Program is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors in these Official Terms & Conditions or in any promotion materials found in print or on any web site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast