Close

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Viewpoints

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

"We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    just signed up--thanks!

The Holy Master

Status

Viewpoints is excited to announce the launch of our Reviews for Charity program. This program was created so that your charity can earn up to $5,000 just by having its members write reviews. We will choose six charities for the remainder of 2010, one for each month August - December. Each review writing program will last for 30 days and each charity can earn up to $5,000!
    How to Get Your Charity on the List:
    Send this e-mail or specific url http://www.viewpointsnetwork.com/reviews-for-charity/ to your favorite charity and have them fill out the information below;
    If they are chosen, we will work with them to send out two separate e-mails, including at least 50% of their e-mail list each time, to inform and encourage their constituency in the review writing for dollars program. Additiona marketing (via social media, e-newsletters, etc.) will be encouraged but not required;
    The charity is then eligible to receive $1 per qualifying review up to $5,000 - meaning 5,000 reviews can be written on behalf of your favorite charity during the 30 day time frame. In addition we will also offer a $5,000 prize to the charity that has the most reviews written during their month, that prize will be awarded at the end of 2010.
    So become your favorite charity's best member today and tell them about the
    Reviews for Charity program.

Teacher

Status

Well I did my review of that little Conair Fabric Steamer. It's a pretty nice little machine, but has a few quirks. First is the assembly. Comes with poles you have to put together and they are supposed to be number; they're not. So it was a guessing game, but I think I got it right. It really does steam things well and last for a long time. The water tank is easy to get one and off, unlike the Tobi which is a little awkward and does not hold as much water. it is fairly compact, but the pole does not collapse. I do wish that it came off the base to make it easier to carry around instead of always having to roll it around. And it does not have a specific hanging hook for clothes. You can hang things on it, but it is a little awkward. The Tobi has one. I also wish the hose was longer to reach higher up curtains and drapes. I'm not real tall and could use that extra length. But it really does steam nicely and for the price I think is worth it!! Others are very expensive and this is not. Now how well it will last I have no idea, but so far it is doing great and I steam everything!!! Oh and the neat little attachments work great for different projects. It came with 4 different ones. I figured out two of them but still am working on the others. One is a lint brush and the other is a bristle brush. The third is like the bristle brush but has hard plastic teeth instead of bristles. The fourth is a white clip on thing and I have no idea on that one and it is nowhere in the box, in the booklet or on the website. Sooooo I guess on!!

Anyway a couple of you were wondering about it. Hope that helps.

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Thanx for the great review Lois !!!
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Guru

Status

Could the clip on thing be a pants creaser? I know some of them come with one. I think you clip it on and run it down the crease.
    Life, when I asked if this day could get any worse, it was a rhetorical question, NOT a challenge!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan's Mom View Post
    Could the clip on thing be a pants creaser? I know some of them come with one. I think you clip it on and run it down the crease.
    That sounds like an awesome guess!

The Holy Master

Status

Dear rebatequeen,
    We are sorry to say that you did not win the ReUsies reusable snack bag giveaway, but there are two other great opportunities for you to get rewarded at Viewpoints:

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Same here-boy Viewpoints doesn't like me much

Teacher

Status

I didn't get it either.

I am thinking the clip-on thing is a pants creaser. Now to just figure out how to attach the crazy thing. I didn't say, but the instruction booklet is poorly lacking!! Guess I should have mentioned that.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast