Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Status
    Default Only In Wisconsin (and my bad legs *LOL*)

As you all know, if you watch the news for the country, Wisconsin got NAILED with sleet, then freezing rain, etc...
    Yes I did not have fun ~

Going to work, I thought "Oh cool, this ice stuff comes off pretty easy", however I can not mention the phrases/words I used this morning when I got off work (more colorful than than the snow and ice ). It was frozen solid on my windows, a real bear to scrape. Needless to say the only door that "WOULD NOT OPEN" was my driver door. Now I had a dilema on my hands.(glad I filled my tank up as far as I could without it leaking out) How do I get into my car and drive 1.5 miles to my house. After 30 minutes (car still running), I decided to try to go in from the passenger door. I had a heck of a time getting my left leg on the driver side and my dairy~aire. Now my right leg was not co-operating and I was in a position that I could not get back out. I ended up calling Don and tell him I was was half way into the driver seat and as soon as I got my breath would get the other leg over and be home. Thank God he was ready to come out as I pulled in the driveway. I drove home with my left foot. Don did manage to get the driver door open but I could not get my leg over and proceeded to get out the way I went in (passenger door) however I couldn't get my left leg over. I almost had to slide out of the car with Don's help. It wasn't funny but looking back it would have been even funnier if I had been stopped by the police.

HUMOR ONLY FROM A TRUE WISCONSINITE

The ground hog may say early spring
    however
    He also has informed us in Wisconsin
    That we are on our own LOL
    Last edited by Raeja; 02-06-2019 at 06:24 AM.