Name:	Sabrina5.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	2355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sabrina2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	2356

Sleep Well Little One ~ Whether you take the Viking Journey or by Heaven's route, We shall be together some day ~ Love you Widle Wady

Status

Hard to believe Sabrina would have been 1 yr old on November 29th, 2019. Her younger twin, Baby Dex is growing like a weed. Her death certificate has finally been issued. There were 3 factors involved so they could only list her death as Unknown Sudden Infant Death. Because of the way she was laying the right heart valve was "offset" meaning higher up. This is caused by a child sleeping on their back and it can cause the baby to be unable to breath (SIDS). She also tested positive for one of the fatty acid disorders which they told my daughter was hereditary on her side of the family. She asked if it was possible that that is what her brother died of (my infant son died New Years day 2000). She was told it was very possible but tests were not available back then. I looked it up and the first word I saw immediately was "Rhabdomyolysis" which is part of the cause of my Mother's death at age 55 (there were other factors as well). It also mentioned Potassium. I have low potassium and my body can not utilize it properly, so I take potassium pills when I feel like it but should be on a regular basis.

Status

Hard to believe that little DJ is 2 yrs old. Alot has been going on in my daughter's life. She is Dexter are no longer together. They did break up. There are alot of legal issues that were involved and instead of her taking it to court, my daughter made a plea deal. Along her journey, she lost physical custody of the boys but not legal. While she was in jail, Dexter served her with papers to take full custody of DJ. He had to move to a motel with DJ and lives off the county because the people he was staying with got busted for drug trafficking. I have not seen DJ since this past summer when we met at the park and I gave him the Talking Elmo that he wanted, so bad but I didn't have the money at the time but got it a week later because somehow the last one ended up in the return bin at Walmart (where I work) and snagged it up. As for Tylor, my daughter's other son, he is doing excellent. I have not seen him in a very long time because he was with one of my nephews and his wife and kids (on my ex-husbands side of family). Now Tylor is with the other nephew and wife (the other brother, who's wife can't have children). I have seen many pictures of Tylor on the farm. He is in 4 different kinds of therapy and doing very well. I do drop stop off for Tylor at the Feed Mill that they own. Again, I am not a fan of that family for divorcing "Their Brother". But now they are starting to see what I had to deal with. Tylor will be 4 in April

Status

WOW!!! It's been 3 years since Baby Bree passed away. I wonder often how pretty she is. Miss and love you "Widdle Wady"

Sabrina actually died late morning on the 21st, 2019
    Last edited by Raeja; 03-22-2022 at 12:33 PM.

Status
    Default Happy 5th Birthday "Widdle Wady"

Happy Birthday, in Heaven, Sweet Sabrina!

Your twin brother, DJ, flew in from California with your daddy,
    to see your mommy for a few weeks.
    Papa and mommy drove to the air port to pick them up
    while your new half-sister, Aurora Jane stayed with cousin Tim and Amanda.

Grammy is going to visit DJ today to give him the promised "McDonald Toys"
    if he would go to bed and get some sleep.

Your ashes are still safe with grammy, along with the ceramic angel that sits on top
    protecting your ashes, while you soar in heaven.

Happy sweet 5 years "Widdle Waddy"

Status

Sabrina's ashes are with Mommy now. I guess her daddy (with true viking lineage did not want her in the ground) said it was ok to lay her to rest. I guess when she passed, my mother-in-law offered a mosoleum. I guess she is going to give the ashes to her aunt and uncle to take care of it. We shall see how this progresses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12